Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

3 day water fast

starting tomorrow

a 3 day, water fast.

Good luck with your fast! Have you tried fasting for your acne before, and if so, did it help? Did your acne come back after the fast was over?

Hmm nothin but water eh? Well, good luck. I'm starting my 'nothin but raw veggies' fast tommorow too I guess.

whats the point of a water fast? why not just drink more water in general.. the only thing i drink is water.. i drink about 4 gallons every 6 days..

Fasts help clear up acne in the short term. This is why starving African people never have acne in the pictures.

However, the side-effect of a longer fast is anorexia or death, neither of which is a good way to go. Fasting is a terrible option for acne control.

Gosh, I'd recommend you eat fruits or vegetables at least. Going three days with nothing but water may weaken your immune system or possibly make you sick. Besides I doubt you'll see any results, and if you do they'll just be temporary. I personally know people (including me) who've suceeded in removing acne through diet alone but it takes at least a whole month. So I don't know what 3 days will do for you.

what diet are you on??

Vegan, no dairy, no meet, no junk food. All I eat are Fruits, vegetables, Soy, Cereal, Grains and nuts. I doubt anyone will choose to follow this diet as it does tend to make you go insane sometimes. Espeically when watching commericals that advertise food and attending partys.

You are crazy not eating for 3 days. If i skip breakfast i'm nearly starved to death by lunch.

^haha me too

but cutting down on food is ok, most people mistake their thirst for hunger.

ok, supposing the 3 day fast works, what do you do for acne control in the long run? won't it just come back when you go off your fast?

you do know that not eating meat doesn't save any animals from dying right?

Thats not the point. well in my opinion... I just don't like the idea of eating a dead animal.

but still I respect its part of the food chain - I just choose not too.

well it could just determin that they get acne becuase of a rubbish diet? so they could just eat very healthy after that.. I dunno..

@Incubus thankyou!

nah i just doing this to heal my body

i eat scotish salmon, fruits, veggies, nuts and organic eggs,,i just found

alright first day, and i feel wierd, im alive tho, and i dont reccomend someone do this, couse it can seriously fk up ur health, u gotta be experienced, otherwise, when u do a fast, and u eat again the food will turn into fat , but first day, i plan to fast second, the third day, i eat dinner at 5-6 prolly estagalus, spinach, salmon, apple, orange,

just confirming the first day check off,

alright i wanna know if a 3 day water fast is safe, before i attemp this, i would like some valid input, i figer i blow it off, i dont want anyone following in my food step. today i eat for dinner orange, apple, asparagus,