Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuperCelebs

what's good for mild acne?

im afraid to use bp now since a lot of people are experiencing lines over their face.. i alredy have some lines because i have really dry skin.. so i dont think bp is right for me.. does anyone know any other products for mild acne?

Try Klaron. Its a prescription lotion and its so gentle!!! I think it'd probably work good for mild acne. I have more moderate acne. Ne way, check with your derm to see if it'd be right for you. Its the only acne medication I've ever used that I haven't gotten a reaction or irritation against. Plus, full results are suppose to be seen in ab a month-not long at all. I have been using it for only 2 weeks and my skin complexion is a lot better, although the acne is not gone yet. If you're curious, go under the "product/Treatment ratings" link and check out the raves on Klaron. It is listed as "Sodium Sulfacetamide." ne way, good luck!

if its mild just use a gentle cleanser

and if u have occasional breakouts, then just spot treat with a mask or gel with like salicylic acid, tea tree oil, or sulfur..

which ever works for you

i've been using this oil its called ylang ylang by Decleor

its been helping my breakouts a lot.

check this out http://www.decleor.com

Oh i think this is for oily/combination

but i think they have another oil for dry skin..

since you only have mild, you don't want to start irritating your skin to make worse, so just use as gentle as possible

AND remember to moisturise

I use korres http://www.korres.com

Use Hibiclens cleanser for your acne! It works great for any kind of acne and it super gentle. You can buy it at any drugstore in the band-aid and ointment section.

Just wash your face with it twice a day and watch your acne disapear in a few days. Its the best out there.