Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I haven't been on these forums for a long while. I was on a low-dose long term Roaccutane (10mg a day) which was keeping my skin nicely clear...until now sad.gif

I stopped my Roaccutane treatment 3 weeks ago...And guess what, the oil has returned as with quite a few spots. I had my first Nlite session last week from Dr Chu at Hammersmith Hospital and my skin hasn't been this bad for a long time...So depressing....I've broken out and there seems to be no sign of improvement...

Now I don't know whether this is a result of the Nlite, going off the Roaccutane or both! I fear a lifetime of Roacctuane ahead of me as my skin just doesn't seem to respond to anything else...Needless to say I want to go back on the Roaccutane...I have mild/moderate very persistent acne...

Did anyone else break-out after having an Nlite session? Is it worth continuing? I've also been prescribed Differn gel which really isn't helping...

I recently had nlite treatment and it made my skin a lot worse about a week after I had it done... but now its clearing up and the scars are starting to fade gradualy. But i guess everyones different.. I still say give it a chance if it makes you break out... it's normal.