Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
F49Z0R5!!!

Puffed up cheek, swelling

Sorry this isnt an acne problem but i need help.

I woke this morning and found my right cheek alittle puffed up with a pain around it. My dad says its a swelling caused by too much cold air blowing on my face. Which could be the truth because for the past week or so its been real hot and ive had my cieling fan on full blast right up above me. And im thinking this might be the cause. Has anyone ever experienced this? If so, will it get worse? How long will it take to settle down and be gone?

How can cold air cause swelling???

Take some ibuprofen or any kind of anti inflammatory. If it doesn't go down, you may be growing another face :- !!!! jk.

But seriously, ...anyone....how can cold air cause swelling?

How can cold air cause swelling??? 

Take some ibuprofen or any kind of anti inflammatory. If it doesn't go down, you may be growing another face :- !!!! jk.

But seriously, ...anyone....how can cold air cause swelling?

Ive read alittle on this. It's got something to do with sinus and nasal inflammation. Your sinus is not just consisted of your nose, its part of the cheekbones and lower forehead too. And it said that when it gets inflammed, usually you just get a stuffy nose. But sometimes you can get swelling in the cheek area. So i found what the cause is. I just want to know how long will this shit last.

ok, I get it....like when your sinuses can get dried out from air conditioning. Huh. Makes me want to keep a glass of water next to the bed or something.