Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does accutane work for ppl ? does it clear up milia/ white head bumps ??? thanks !

Hi, I've just finished Accutane 3 days ago, and it's cleared my cystic acne up. I get little white bumps all over the top of my back i've had them for awhile now not sure what they are. Accutane did not clear these they are still there i've got no idea how to get rid of them.

Millia are not really acne, they are a miniature form of a sebaceous (sometimes called epidermal, keratin, epithelial, or epidermoid) cyst. If they are truly millia, they won't respond to Accutane, they have to be surgically removed. However whiteheads and pustules (which is what most people mean when they say whitehead) generally do respond well to Accutane.

Guest TylerD

Accutane works!!! Ive been on it for about 3 weeks and mine is already almost gone. Its amazing how good this stuff works. It works differently for different ppl. But in the end most ppl get cleared up. There is the odd one or so person out of like a million that it doesnt work for.

Accutane works!!! Ive been on it for about 3 weeks and mine is already almost gone. Its amazing how good this stuff works. It works differently for different ppl. But in the end most ppl get cleared up. There is the odd one or so person out of like a million that it doesnt work for.

oh oh oh me!...LOL. Yes, it seems to work great for a large number of people.