Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterbrownie

Any ideas on how i can get my derm to giv me TANE

Perhaps you shouldn't be on it? It is only meant for those who have severe acne, and there are a lot of side effects that you have to weigh in. So, perhaps your derm is only doing what's best for you, even if it is not what you want to hear. I tried to get accutane once for my acne, and my derm kept telling me no. Eventually we found something that cleared me up, without having to get it. I say, just listen to what he or she says, because they went to school for this stuff, they know the facts more than you do.

DONT rush into it , please. Side effects are common amoung accutane users and i dont think u should be put on it unless your derm thinks so, even when i was offerd accutane by my derm it took me 3 months to decide. However if u do get offerd it then i do reccomend accutane (100%) its changing my life at the moment, gotta have respect for such a serious drug.

I'm not sure you should have to convince him to give it to you.

If he views it as appropriate, he will, and I think if he doesn't, you may be lucky to have a doctor who cares about you and follows what he feels is for your best.

Many people are given accutane when it may not even be effective for their types of acne, and many do not go through the necessary procedures beforehand and throughout, and this can be potentially dangerous.

I know how important it is to you, but if you would like a few different opinions, I would suggest you maybe try 2-3 different derms to see what they say.

if your trying to make him give it to you then he probably thinks you don't need it, but if your that determined to get it then buy it online at your own risk.

if your trying to make him give it to you then he probably thinks you don't need it, but if your that determined to get it then buy it online at your own risk.