Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doctatight

Got a question

Im new to these boards and am kinda new in learning about scars and such.

anyways, a few months ago i ahd a major breakout of I dont know what (i dont think cysts, but my pimples turned white and im assuming they were whiteheads). Anyways, I was stupid and basically popped a lot of em, which a lot of puss came out and stuff and within a week they had left flat red marks on my face. I am not sure if these are scars or what, and am not really sure if they are fading (they really didnt start to bother me that much till about 2 weeks ago). Anyways, how can i tell if these are scars or not? I really have no idea on this one. Most of these were unavoidable in popping (I have to shave sometime and usually the white bumps on my face kinda peeled off with the razor). Can anyone help me though in being able to differentiate btwn scars and red marks. Also, what type of moisturizer should i use on my face? any suggestions?

Also, I use ProActiv solution stuff and it works well, I really have no pimples, just these red marks (which are worse i guess). I dont know if htey're scars though b/c they happened b/c of my popping or shaving.