Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dishes

Is BP damaging to the skin?

I was reading in one of the disussion topics...I think it was called "Need help fixing my face" or something like that, and people were talking about how bp damages your skin. People were saying that it clears your skin, but makes your skin look terrible? Another person was talking about it causing wrinkles. What are your opinions on this? Can BP really damage your skin even if you use the moisturizer properly, and don't let your skin over dry?

I was reading in one of the disussion topics...I think it was called "Need help fixing my face" or something like that, and people were talking about how bp damages your skin.  People were saying that it clears your skin, but makes your skin look terrible?  Another person was talking about it causing wrinkles.  What are your opinions on this?  Can BP really damage your skin even if you use the moisturizer properly, and don't let your skin over dry?

Can BP really damage your skin even if you use the moisturizer properly, and don't let your skin over dry?

My skin looks the best it ever has with the use of BP and Dan's reg for nearly 5 years. I use moisturizer every day and avoid the sun and drink lots of water.

My skin looks the best it ever has with the use of BP and Dan's reg for nearly 5 years.  I use moisturizer every day and avoid the sun and drink lots of water.

My skin looks the best it ever has with the use of BP and Dan's reg for nearly 5 years.  I use moisturizer every day and avoid the sun and drink lots of water.

I'm going to keep using it too, I was just wanting to know why some people say it is damaging to the skin in some of the topics, I didn't know if there was any proof.

I'm going to keep using it too, I was just wanting to know why some people say it is damaging to the skin in some of the topics, I didn't know if there was any proof.

i dont think it causes wrinkles in your teens.. i have lines under my eyes and on my forehead but i dont think their wrinkles.. i think the wrinkles people are experiencing are just lines.. they arent permanent.. i just cant see teens developing wrinkles no matter how much sun exposure they have.

I notice the wrinkles because my face is extremely dry right now. If you look at my face it's entirly covered in flakes. I'm sure it'll go away though.

i dont think it causes wrinkles in your teens.. i have lines under my eyes and on my forehead but i dont think their wrinkles.. i think the wrinkles people are experiencing are just lines.. they arent permanent.. i just cant see teens developing wrinkles no matter how much sun exposure they have.

if you actually look it up you would see.. most of the time there not wrinkles.. there fine lines.. theres a difference.. wrinkles are caused by aging and you basically cant get rid of them.. fine lines can be caused by a number of things like facial expressions and dryness and you can sometimes actually get rid of them.. i used to have 4 lines across my forehead.. i stopped squinting and used something for it and 2 of them are probably 85% gone in a month... wrinkles are permenent.. fine lines can be temporary.. they also usually fade quite a bit when you stretch your skin in that area and thats how you can tell if their lines.

if you actually look it up you would see.. most of the time there not wrinkles.. there fine lines.. theres a difference.. wrinkles are caused by aging and you basically  cant get rid of them.. fine lines can be caused by a number of things like facial expressions and dryness and you can sometimes actually get rid of them.. i used to have 4 lines across my forehead.. i stopped squinting and used something for it and 2 of them are probably 85% gone in a month... wrinkles are permenent.. fine lines can be temporary.. they also usually fade quite a bit when you stretch your skin in that area and thats how you can tell if their lines.

i never said they would go away for sure.. and bags and wrinkles are a totally different thing..bags under your eyes arent wrinkles in the first place they are caused by other things.. some people like me have them all the time because of heredity.. but if they are fine lines.. than its possible they could go away especially if there not too serious.. but im guessing it will take a while to see results and you should use some sort of cream or something to help with it.

This is got to be the 5th or 6th time this topic has come up on this forum.

I am 27, and have been using the Regimen exactly as perscribed for a few months now. I am fully clear. My skin does not look old, wrinkled, baggy, etc.

Know what was damaging my skin? making it look really old?

All the redness, pimples, roughness from the acne. the clolor and texture sucked, with big clogged pores and red, irritated patches. I was getting lots of scarring and red spider veins, just like my mother's skin, I might add, who's over 50.

I look younger now than I did a year ago.