Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nick_04

My regimen- Please try!

I've been doing this regimen for about a month now and my acne has improved by about 40% at least. My marks are gradually fading and ive had very little active acne.

So heres what im doing- Morning- Wash with original source handwash, which can be used on your face aswell. Ive been using the Mint and Tea Tree wash but have recently started using the Lavendar and Tea Tree wash, which seems to have the same results. After washing with that i use Asda essential care daily moisturising fluid SPF8, this is one of the best moisturisers ive ever tried and it doesn't make my skin greasy after use. I then might put some cover up on or leave it. I then take my minocycline 100mg.

Night- I leave my skin alone for the main part of the day, wash my face at about 5pm or maybe later depending on what i'm doing. I wash with the same as in the morning, pat dry gentally then straight after i use Retin A gel 0.01%, using a fair ammount, then just leave my face until the morning.

This has got my skin the best it's looked in a while and i have seen some improvement!

Would be interesting to see what results other people get with using this regimen!

Anyone questions just ask

Nick xx

I've been doing this regimen for about a month now and my acne has improved by about 40% at least. My marks are gradually fading and ive had very little active acne.

So heres what im doing-  Morning- Wash with original source handwash, which can be used on your face aswell. Ive been using the Mint and Tea Tree wash but have recently started using the Lavendar and Tea Tree  wash, which seems to have the same results. After washing with that i use Asda essential care daily moisturising fluid SPF8, this is one of the best moisturisers ive ever tried and it doesn't make my skin greasy after use. I then might put some cover up on or leave it. I then take my minocycline 100mg.

Night- I leave my skin alone for the main part of the day, wash my face at about 5pm or maybe later depending on what i'm doing. I wash with the same as in the morning, pat dry gentally then straight after i use Retin A gel 0.01%, using a fair ammount, then just leave my face until the morning.

This has got my skin the best it's looked in a while and i have seen some improvement!

Would be interesting to see what results other people get with using this regimen!

Nick xx

So heres what im doing-  Morning- Wash with original source handwash, which can be used on your face aswell. Ive been using the Mint and Tea Tree wash but have recently started using the Lavendar and Tea Tree  wash, which seems to have the same results. After washing with that i use Asda essential care daily moisturising fluid SPF8, this is one of the best moisturisers ive ever tried and it doesn't make my skin greasy after use. I then might put some cover up on or leave it. I then take my minocycline 100mg.

Nick xx

Might be hard for some people because you are using prescription meds.