Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

I am fairly new here, but have been reading your posts and getting great info for some time now. I have an appt with Dr Rullan in Chula Vista for a consult for exoderm. I am a little nervous about this, and am wondering if anyone has had this done before. I have read several posts on other boards and it sounds pretty fantastic. I would be happy to post results here as I go through it if anyone is interested,

Thanks so much!

Pamela

Hi i have heard great things too. It helps with scars tightening the skin and wrinkles. Its the nonsurgical face lift. Go into the search in this forum and put in exoderm or search the net. I too am going to see dr.Rullan in a couple of weeks.

hello i have been researching this procedure for years and i have only read good if not great results from exoderm especially performed by dr rullan. There are people in this board who have had this procedure done if u do a search im sure you will find there posts. I hope that all goes well and please keep us updated.

- Mikey

my results were pretty good...it was the single most effective treatment for scarring that ive had...and ive had alot of treatments, but i still have scars...im hoping this next treatment can really knock some scars out

For everyone and all those who PMed me...i got pretty good results from exoderm, cant put a percentage on it but im doing it again...i would recommend it for everyone with acne scarring bc you will see results from it...you will be pretty red for a few weeks after the mask comes off...it will not make you lose color in your face...my face is the same color as it has always been....i cant compare it to dermabrasion bc ive never had it but if you have active acne i think exoderm would be much better than dermabrasion....getting an exoderm is like dropping a nuke on the enemy in our scar wars

For those of you who are interested in speaking with others who have had it done go to "yes they're fake" message board. there is a really great thread going on right now plus some really great info in the archives.

Yes there is so much about the exoderm and its all so possitive Imgoing to see dr rullan in 2 weeks!!!! A girl from vegas just took off her 8 day mask and was extremly HAPPY!! smile.gif

Yes  there is so much about the exoderm and its all so possitive Imgoing to see dr rullan in 2 weeks!!!! A girl from vegas just took off her 8 day mask and was extremly HAPPY!!  smile.gif

can you post that link to yes theyre fake on the exoderm thread...i cant find it anywhere, thanks

ok i am not very good on computers, so there's probably a better way to get to the site, but this is how I get there so go to: www.enhancementmedia.com/forums.htm

thin click on the acne scars forum. (it is the first one). You will see the thread. There's lots of stuff in there not hust on exoderm. It's not as organized as this board. But there is alot of ggod info. Hope that helps!

Pamela

From all the info I have gathered exoderm can be used for all types of scarring but best treats mild to moderate shallow scars. Additional treatments are usually needed if you suffer from severe scars.

this whole exoderm business really caught my eye...anyway, i was wondering what type of scarring does exoderm treat?? thanks

thanks northernflower...umm, i just read the whole message forum on the other acne forum and exoderm sounds soo promising and the procedure seems like it works on any type of scarring...anyway, i would love to hear how everyone's doing who went or are undergoing exoderm...lets definetly keep this thread alive