Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tgd98521

enough is enough?

in the end of august, i am going to france to the famous saint tropez to stay with a friend and her family. during the day it is pretty boring, however the nights are fun. during the day all there is to do is to lounge around by the pool.

i have redmarks on my chest and back from previous acne, which no one ever knew about besides my derm.

i need to have these redmarks gone or i am tempted to cancel my trip. i am just too self conscious.

im on accutane, so i cant do anything too harsh, but my skin is pretty tough.

i went to cvs today and bought a big tube of mederma, scarzone, aloe, and scar solution by neosporin.

i would like to use them all every day to maximize my results, but im just not sure if it would be too much.

every morning after using a tea tree oil bar of soap, i let my back and chest air dry and then i would like to put on the mederma. after that dries, i will put on scarzone, and after that dries, i would like to put on the neosporin scar solution silicone sticky pads.

would this help?

more importantly, would it hurt?

also, what would you reccomend changing or adding?

thank you so much.

in the end of august, i am going to france to the famous saint tropez to stay with a friend and her family. during the day it is pretty boring, however the nights are fun. during the day all there is to do is to lounge around by the pool.

i have redmarks on my chest and back from previous acne, which  no one ever knew about besides my derm.

i need to have these redmarks gone or i am tempted to cancel my trip. i am just too self conscious.

im on accutane, so i cant do anything too harsh, but my skin is pretty tough.

i went to cvs today and bought a big tube of mederma, scarzone, aloe, and scar solution by neosporin.

i would like to use them all every day to maximize my results, but im just not sure if it would be too much.

every morning after using a tea tree oil bar of soap, i let my back and chest air dry and then i would like to put on the mederma. after that dries, i will put on scarzone, and after that dries, i would like to put on the  neosporin scar solution silicone sticky pads.

would this help?

more importantly, would it hurt?

also, what would you reccomend changing or adding?

thank you so much.

I know it's a cliche but no ones gonna give it as much of a thought as you, stay positive! You can go on a decent holiday and everyone will be having too much fun to notice your marks!