Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jeana

second week

god is this really gonna work? i got the second week break out. SHIT i feel so crappy. is this gonna work? is there anyone who is immune to bp? i feel hopeless. sry to bitch but...you know. i am following the regimen EXACTLY i swear. just need a lil support.

Patience dear, patience. It will work in time. It's all part of the process of clearing.

Yea don't let this breakout bring you down. I went through the same thing and you might even get another breakout in the next couple of weeks as I did as well. Try and be optimistic and I can assure you that you will start to clear up soon and your breakouts won't last as long.

I've been on the regimen for 5 weeks. My breakouts are less, but I am still getting pimples. They are very small and go away rather quickly.... I can tell its working but just very slowly sad.gif Then again... it took a LONG time for my face to get used to the BP. Just this week I started using it twice a day...

god is this really gonna work? i got the second week break out. SHIT i feel so crappy. is this gonna work? is there anyone who is immune to bp? i feel hopeless. sry to bitch but...you know. i am following the regimen EXACTLY i swear. just need a lil support.

No one anyone can know if it's going to work for you or not. No, it doesn't work for everyone. But you're only on your second week, your no where close to knowing if it will work or not... For the people it does work for, it takes 8 weeks+ to know if it will, sometimes even longer. Patience my friend, patience. smile.gif

Don't worry your soon-to-be lovely face about it. It took me almost 3 months to get super clear. I completely understand your frustration...I just about gave up around the 2 or 3 week mark, due to breakouts, red and dry skin. But the info on this board made me stick with it and it was sooo worth it!

You can do it...really...I know you can...you'll look back in a couple months and be like, "wow...that was the best thing I ever did for my skin".

I'll send you all my good vibes this weekend. Good luck!

smile.gif

Don't worry your soon-to-be lovely face about it. It took me almost 3 months to get super clear. I completely understand your frustration...I just about gave up around the 2 or 3 week mark, due to breakouts, red and dry skin. But the info on this board made me stick with it and it was sooo worth it!

You can do it...really...I know you can...you'll look back in a couple months and be like, "wow...that was the best thing I ever did for my skin".

I'll send you all my good vibes this weekend. Good luck!

smile.gif

I hope so. Ive just completed week 3, and although things have massively improved, I'm breaking out relentlessly.