Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crombie

To those who get "the cyst"

I was wondering if the regime has gotten rid of your cysts all together or just mostly. Should i be expecting to continuosly deal with cysts or is it likly that they will stay under control with religious following of the regimen?

thanks

I was wondering if the regime has gotten rid of your cysts all together or just mostly.  Should i be expecting to continuosly deal with cysts or is it likly that they will stay under control with religious following of the regimen?

thanks

How very interesting. How long were you on the regimen for before you started getting cysts?

I;ve been on the regimen kinda for about a year but more strictly for about 7 months..started getting cycts about 4 months ago. Never had any before (and thats after having acne for about 4 years) but in saying that the regimen cleared me up really well for a while and my skin still looks a lot better than before..cus i hardly get any cysts..whereas before I had loads of whiteheads etc.

I've been regimantal for about a month now and the only bothersome pimple I've had develop is a cyst. Anything else was very small and disappeared MUCH more quickly than usual. I've gotten them periodically since adolesence, so this is nothing new. Also I have a small, hard whitehead that feel pretty set into my skin that's leftover from before I started the regimen. I'm seeing how much I can clear with the regimen and then deciding if I need to see a derm for the deeper stuff. It looks right now like the regimen is helping these but not clearing them altogether. I'd love it if some more of you would report on your experiences with this.

i just got one big bstard on the forehead right before a holiday after having clear skin from months of regimen. i hate it.

I have now been on the regimen for...three and a half weeks now. I got a cyst right at the begining, but since then i have had no cyst. I REALLY hope this is not some coincidence and the regimen is actually doing sompthing for my cysts. One can only hope