Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guy20uk

Please guys help

Hi guys

I know im just moanin (like usual) but its been nearly 3 weeks on the differin and tetralysal 300 and im getting more spots. I know its a breakout but I just cant see how the spots are gonna go or heal? Im getting these little red bumps now on my cheek which dont seem to be coming to whiteheads. Will those go if I just leave them alone, or will they turn into white heads! Plus my nose looks terribly, Im getting spots all over there. I think maybe the differin is sensitivie to my nose because the pores are more visible? I have noticed that the differin has also given me a few spots that start of as big bumps for a while and then turn into small whiteheads. Im hoping that this will just be the initial breakout and i dont get anymore after this. what if the differin makes my acne permanent worse. I was looking in the mirror today and realised. yes, i have ance, its there and disgusting. I just feel really low guys, what if this never ends for me? It never used to be like this. now i feel like living on my own in the secluded mountains lol. I feel really shit sad.gif We all have lives to live, acne is just holding back my life. Im gonna wait till 2 months and see if there's any real difference, but what am i suppose to do until then? just wait around on my computer at home. i really cant go out, no confidence at all. saying that i havnt been out the house properly in ages. Please anyone with any more information on my treatment I could really use it. Im thinkin when i go back to the doctors and theres no improvment fuck it im gona ask him for accutane, no beg him for accutane, but gettin an appoint for a derm on nhs in the uk takes about 2 months aswell. if i go private how much would it cost for a accutane course.

IIII HHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTE AAAACCCCCCCNNNNNNEEEEE ITS THE ONE THING THAT IS HOLDING ME BACK IN EEVRYTHING I WANA DO AND HAS TAUGHT ME TO APPRECIATE LIFE SO MUCH. MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU AND I WOULD GIVE ALL OF YOU A HUG. neutral.gif

awwww- i would give you a hug too!

i don't know how bad your acne is but when i started differin i would say mine was moderate. i was on it for 3 months before i had to go back to the doc and she was SHOCKED at how good my progress was. however, it actually made my skin worse for about the first month. i know its frustrating but i would give it at least 2 months and if u don't see any improvement then make an appointment. i know not everything works for everyone but it really helped me and i hope you give it a chance.

i hope everything works out for you and that you feel able to go out and face the world again soon! smile.gif keep smiling!

it's been a week and a half for me and i still breakout. i'm trying my best to be patient though. i get monthly check ups and i will gradually increase my aggressiveness of wanting accutane.

thanks guys smile.gif

your support rally helps, and the fact that differin helped you amanda keeps my hopes up. Stil breaking outa little bit, but you know what, I can see a little light at the end of my tunnel. Some of my other acne areas look like they're healing. Just cant wait for the breakouts to stop so I can start healin! My heart goes out to yous.

bye

eusa_hand.gif

Hi guys

I know im just moanin (like usual) but its been nearly 3 weeks on the differin and tetralysal 300 and im getting more spots. I know its a breakout but I just cant see how the spots are gonna go or heal? Im getting these little red bumps now on my cheek which dont seem to be coming to whiteheads. Will those go if I just leave them alone, or will they turn into white heads! Plus my nose looks terribly, Im getting spots all over there. I think maybe the differin is sensitivie to my nose because the pores are more visible? I have noticed that the differin has also given me a few spots that start of as big bumps for a while and then turn into small whiteheads. Im hoping that this will just be the initial breakout and i dont get anymore after this. what if the differin makes my acne permanent worse. I was looking in the mirror today and realised. yes, i have ance, its there and disgusting. I just feel really low guys, what if this never ends for me? It never used to be like this. now i feel like living on my own in the secluded mountains lol. I feel really shit  sad.gif  We all have lives to live, acne is just holding back my life. Im gonna wait till 2 months and see if there's any real difference, but what am i suppose to do until then? just wait around on my computer at home. i really cant go out, no confidence at all. saying that i havnt been out the house properly in ages. Please anyone with any more information on my treatment I could really use it. Im thinkin when i go back to the doctors and theres no improvment fuck it im gona ask him for accutane, no beg him for accutane, but gettin an appoint for a derm on nhs in the uk takes about 2 months aswell. if i go private how much would it cost for a accutane course.

IIII HHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTE  AAAACCCCCCCNNNNNNEEEEE ITS THE ONE THING THAT IS HOLDING ME BACK IN EEVRYTHING I WANA DO AND HAS TAUGHT ME TO APPRECIATE LIFE SO MUCH. MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU AND I WOULD GIVE ALL OF YOU A HUG.  neutral.gif

No please your scaring me lol! eusa_pray.gif dont say that. okay differin is breaking me out here and there, but im hoping that the acne will over all improve, a t least a little bit or for a while. And your crushing my hopes damn you. Naah just joking, i guess differin works for different ppl. Despite your attempts to shit me Im gonna continue using it. I doont know, ive heard success stories and a few horrors. What salycyclic acid and what products can you buy with it in, ive heard of it. And whats Benzaclin, is it a topical re tanoid or like bp, is it prescription. Also how long were you on differin? Im actually on the Differin cream and my skins coping well with it, maybe you were quite sensitive to differin. im not sure, how long were you on differin for did you give it the full 3 months trial? (many ppl say they improve after the 3 month)Hope your acne is getting better with your new regiment, benzaclin gel hmm have to look into it.

wacko.gif

IVE OFFICIALLY HAD ENOUGH GUYS, I THINK IM GOING TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF.

Well basically Im cancelling everything good this summer, because yes, i have a lot of acne. i wish i cud flash forward a few weeks to see if the differin is gonna work, but no, instead i have to hide behind a rock all day like a fuckin dick! I really really really rally, yes ive said it before, i really hate acne.

need some cheerin up, anyone?

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

eusa_doh.gif

mad.gif

What kind of acne do you have mostly?

Inflammatory/non-inflammatory.

If you're wanting to stick to topical treatments - Benzamycin always worked well for me.

I'ts benzoyl peroxide combined with erythromycin (antibiotic) - the two combined work much better than either treatment alone.

I do know how you feel. I've been there.

I don't think differin is very useful on really angry red spots, but it did help keep the blackheads away from my nose.

As for what you said before about paying privately to see a derm, I did that a few months back and paid £100 for the consultation, but they can see you for follow ups on the NHS - paying for that initial consultation just gets you to the front of the line quicker.

Hope you start to see some improvement soon. eusa_angel.gif

Guest jollajolla

I'm using Differin right now as well, but decided to only use it on the sides of my face to see how my skin initially reacted. I had a moderate breakout which appeared to improve after a few days, then it went into a full-fledged, balls out, motherload pussing zit fest.

Say that 10 times fast.

(oh, yes, and the good news: my skin has since cleared)

I think I have Inflammatory acne. Not sure, but Im getting loes of little spots and whiteheads on my cheek in the same places which start of under the skin. Id say thats inflammatory. Plus I get cysts on my chin and other big red spots near my nose and shit. Hate it. Anywayz, I tried BP before for about a year, I think it only helped a little and stopped working well, because I kept getting worse and worse breakouts after a year whilst still on the bp. Im so mad that I didnt get retin-a and im on differin, but i hope the differin works instead. Theres better reviews on retin-a.