Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
december

Bactrim AND Accutane

I think my derm pushed too hard. Seeing how i wasn't improving much with 100mg Tane, he prescribed Bactrim 2/day a month ago, and I had been takin Tane for 6 months without severe side effects. I think he wrongly prescribed two very potent drug at the same time.

I just found out how dangerous Bactrim really is. At the time, the Derm told me that he has done it (both at the same time) many times without severe side effects. I think i was the first.

I'm not entirely sure which drug caused my tinnitus, however I'll forever stay away from Bactrim. It's a scary drug, people.

cry.gif

I think my derm pushed too hard. Seeing how i wasn't improving much with 100mg Tane, he prescribed Bactrim 2/day a month ago, and I had been takin Tane for 6 months without severe side effects. I think he wrongly prescribed two very potent drug at the same time.

I just found out how dangerous Bactrim really is. At the time, the Derm told me that he has done it (both at the same time) many times without severe side effects. I think i was the first.

I'm not entirely sure which drug caused my tinnitus, however I'll forever stay away from Bactrim. It's a scary drug, people.

cry.gif