Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yesac

Do you think your friends care

I'm always thinking in the back of my head, do they notice my oily nose or how many blackheads I have? Cause all my friends, both guys and girls, have perfect skin and don't have to worry about what they look like. Do you think people with good skin think about stuff like that.. I can't recall what I would think of someone with bad skin when mine was clean and smooth.

if you got just a few pimples, they cant care less. a few pimples is "normal" now. a lot of my friends have some acne and i never realize it until they bring it up.

i don't think that my best friends care (all of them have really nice, resilient skin), but sometimes i wonder how they can stand to look at me for so long without taking note/getting disgusted/whatever.

does anyone else think this?

i don't think that my best friends care (all of them have really nice, resilient skin), but sometimes i wonder how they can stand to look at me for so long without taking note/getting disgusted/whatever.

does anyone else think this?

Dudee! Not at all! All my friends dont give if anyone got acne!!! My friend has the most acne in the group and no one really cares. No body..i swear i dont think we're all just a tad bit paranoid about what othr thinks about us! If i look back at times w hen i had clear skin, i talked to MANY people with "ugly" acne or people with scars..i dont think it made any difference! As long as their funny, not conceited, friendly i could really care less about their appearance! But i did know some people with acne that put other people down to make THEM feel better but i think thats just bull cos thats just lack in self esteem dudee! It makes me wonder..do everybody pays attention to ur face that much now and days? Dont flatter ur self.. wacko.gif

I think my friends obviously see and judge, but I just think they're used to it and don't care anymore

Guest Amy Lee

Back then when I was younger and still acne-free I didn't care about the skins and complexions of people, including mine. I didn't know what is acne, what is a blackhead etc., I didn't even know why my dad has pits and scars.

So maybe people who have certain insecurity problems with their flaws (say bad teeth) tend to be over concern and observe others' set of teeth. IMO. Me I am tall I never compare myself with others' heights, height was never an issue of concern to me.

I'm glad though that somehow people advise me what to do with my acne, even it's very uncomfortable at times, only makes me think at least they took notice and want to help, with what they know. I appreciate their intentions, whether they know more of acne than I do, or are completely clueless. biggrin.gif