Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Healtysceptic

302 results thread taken off board

The 302 thread started by Nancypick a few months back has dissapeared. anyone know why? Maybe the mods thought it was getting redundant, everyone ( most anyway) posting how 302 failed to help their scars? I don't know.

Maybe becuase it was being so heavily repudiated the people who started the thread took it off?

Anyway, as of today I have been using it 2 and a half months. I actually think my scars look deeper. A big dissapointment.

James

Hello all -

Commenced the 302 regimen on Feb. 22. As reported previously, have sustained a 90% improvement on most all scarring - except hypertrophic.

After four months on 302, decided to break from the routine in order to establish if the benefits are "permanent" or, at the very least, long-lasting. At the ten day mark, my skin still looks fabulous........

In time, will resume the 302 program even if the benefits prove short-lived. The results are too dramatic not to! And for very little cost.

Will report again at 5 months.

- Naomi

Drypaul, was your scarring considered superficial/minor? If what you say is true 302 would seem to have been a prayer answered for you.

I have minor scarring, been on it 2 and a half months and have not seen an iota of change. If anything, I think the scars look worse. The people who reported good results seem to be very few compared to the numerous people who said 302 did nothing for their scarring, and in may cases made them break out very bad.

I am curious how you attained these results. What would you contribute your success to, if anything? Just good luck? Thanks.

James

Dr. V Paul:

I would like to know what type of skin you have. Seems perhaps it's working for a few people here (you included) and I'm wondering what the connection is? Perhaps this stuff only works for a certain skin type?

One more question DryPaul, have you been a member on this board under other names than the one you are using now? Someone mentioned that you have been. And that you have posted in the past about getting incredible results from other products, just like you said you got from 302. Thanks in advance for the reply! eusa_angel.gif

James

No, James.....she used the same username (drvpaul) but initially she called herself Veronica, then she changed it to Naomi......and when someone called her on it, she said her name was Naomi Veronica. rolleyes.gif

And yes, I remember her claiming outstanding results (80% improvement) from another product - copper peptides.

Here she is as Naomi:

EHgirl -

I haven't taken any 'befores and afters'.  Over the years, I definitely have improved my appearance, but all shots are at a distance.

Having said that, however, Dr. Adamson has a veritable plethora of my results.  You may have to contact his office for access - I certainly don't have any problem with you seeing them, if he doesn't.

- Naomi

With the 80% copper peptide improvement and the 90% 302 improvement, this woman must have skin like a baby's bottom.   

In my opinion, she over-inflates her results and is not a reliable source of info.

PS Tracy, I was hurt to see I'd been left out of your list of reliable members!!!  sad.gif (but I realise it was because I didn't join in 2003, so I'm consoling myself with that  wink.gif )

This ^ is where she claims to have received 80% improvement from copper peptides.

With the 80% copper peptide improvement and the 90% 302 improvement, this woman must have skin like a baby's bottom.

In my opinion, she over-inflates her results and is not a reliable source of info

Guest Scorpioness

About 4 years ago I met another 'Veronica' on another acne board who convinced me to use Elicina, saying it did wonderful things for her scars. She was 47.... and I believe Dr. V Paul has said she is 50 ish. They sound about exactly the same too. I have a PM in to drvpaul... I just have to know if it's the same chick!

And yeah I've been following her inconsistancies...

Leave it to Trouble to bring it all to the light! razz.gif

PS Hi, Denise! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Good work all. If we all take a moment and go to the 302 website and email them, asking when they will post the results of the supposed "test study" they were conducting on acne.org we can get a good laugh. I'm wondering if they will even respond.

Where do you guys think "Dr. Huber" got his degree? Perhaps the University of Tijuana?

James

Where do you guys think "Dr. Huber" got his degree? Perhaps the University of Tijuana?

James

Hello again -

I understand your hesitance to "buy" my report of improvements. I did, in fact, respond to all of these queries in the 'now missing' 302 thread. Save for the Elcina - never used it, or considered using it.

Here goes:

Had scarring, cystic acne commencing at 9 year of age. Sebum, buckets thereof. Car accident at 20. Tried Retin A, dermabrasion X2, CO2 laser X2, TCA peel X3, surgical scars revision of the large (2 inch scars) on cheek and chin, fat grafting, ALA, DMAE, copper peptides and 302.

Retin A helped to keep pores clean and acne at bay, did nothing for scarring. Dermabrasion softened some of the deeper scars - wasn't worth the $$$ or the down-time. CO2 laser left me with burns around my mouth and gaping pores in the T zone. Surgical revision (W plasty) was a god-send but only had it done on the sutured scarring (1987), with the advent of age and skin laxity must admit had considered having it performed on the rest of the scars (ice-picks, rolling, boxcar, ad nauseum). Decided to go the acid peel route first. Skin looked great for six months, until the swelling subsided. Tried fat filler - i.e. butt to cheek (I enjoyed the baby's butt pun) but it didn't take - I'm a workoutaholic and fat doesn't stay long. Made my own ALA, DMAE, C mix - actually really helped the look of the crater pores. A few years ago (3?) started copper peptides. Loved the peptide - used SuperCop at night, Retin A in the a.m. - it took a couple of years, but I did achieve amazing results. Stopped using them to establish whether the results were permanent - found that the fabulous effect was maintained, but not to the degree I'd hoped - overall the initial 80% dropped to about 50% - still not bad, considering the deep, dark place from which I started.

On Feb. 22 commenced 302............

Hopefully you can appreciate why at four months, I take a 302 hiatus. My skin does look amazing. Will it last? With my history, I'm skeptical. But, the stuff did do what took the peptides two years, in just three months. Why?

As mentioned, I exercise diligently. Take supplements (last couple of years only - but quite a lot of them - provided the list on the last 302 thread). Only use the wheatgrass sporatically - already eat greens the size of my head every day.

It could somehow relate to body chemistry (clutching at straws), but I'm almost 50 and have been told I look 35 - even pre 302, but post beginning my supplement regime. Have completely remodelled my body, and am just compulsive and arrogant enough to believe I can 'fix' my face too. Acne and the trauma of subsequent scarring had a funny way of manifesting in the form of intestinal fortitude, strength of character, a wry wit, abject optomism or just plain self-delusion. Whatever works, I say.

My jury is still out, but I will report back.

- Naomi Veronica

And cheers to this site. How do you think I discovered copper peptides and 302? My anger, however, eminates from within, but it keeps me on the path.

Hello again -

I understand your hesitance to "buy" my report of improvements.  I did, in fact, respond to all of these queries in the 'now missing' 302 thread.  Save for the Elcina - never used it, or considered using it.

Here goes:

Had scarring, cystic acne commencing at 9 year of age.  Sebum, buckets thereof. Car accident at 20.  Tried Retin A, dermabrasion X2, CO2 laser X2, TCA peel X3, surgical scars revision of the large (2 inch scars) on cheek and chin, fat grafting, ALA, DMAE, copper peptides and 302.

Retin A helped to keep pores clean and acne at bay, did nothing for scarring.  Dermabrasion softened some of the deeper scars - wasn't worth the $$$ or the down-time.  CO2 laser left me with burns around my mouth and gaping pores in the T zone.  Surgical revision (W plasty) was a god-send but only had it done on the sutured scarring (1987), with the advent of age and skin laxity must admit had considered having it performed on the rest of the scars (ice-picks, rolling, boxcar, ad nauseum).  Decided to go the acid peel route first.  Skin looked great for six months, until the swelling subsided.  Tried fat filler - i.e. butt to cheek (I enjoyed the baby's butt pun) but it didn't take - I'm a workoutaholic and fat doesn't stay long.  Made my own ALA, DMAE, C mix - actually really helped the look of the crater pores.  A few years ago (3?) started copper peptides.  Loved the peptide - used SuperCop at night, Retin A in the a.m. - it took a couple of years, but I did achieve amazing results. Stopped using them to establish whether the results were permanent - found that the fabulous effect was maintained, but not to the degree I'd hoped - overall the initial 80% dropped to about 50% - still not bad, considering the deep, dark place from which I started.

On Feb. 22 commenced 302............

Hopefully you can appreciate why at four months, I take a 302 hiatus.  My skin does look amazing.  Will it last?  With my history, I'm skeptical.  But, the stuff did do what took the peptides two years, in just three months.  Why?

As mentioned, I exercise diligently.  Take supplements (last couple of years only - but quite a lot of them - provided the list on the last 302 thread).  Only use the wheatgrass sporatically - already eat greens the size of my head every day.

It could somehow relate to body chemistry (clutching at straws), but I'm almost 50 and have been told I look 35 - even pre 302, but post beginning my supplement regime.  Have completely remodelled my body, and am just compulsive and arrogant enough to believe I can 'fix' my face too.  Acne and the trauma of subsequent scarring had a funny way of manifesting in the form of intestinal fortitude, strength of character, a wry wit, abject optomism or just plain self-delusion.  Whatever works, I say.

My jury is still out, but I will report back.

- Naomi Veronica

And cheers to this site.  How do you think I discovered copper peptides and 302?  My anger, however, eminates from within, but it keeps me on the path.

James -

Perchance the prior two years on SuperCop prepped my skin for a better result.........

The point is I don't have the answer you seek. I put my history on display for any/all discerning folks to make up their own minds, and perhaps latch onto a possibility I don't currently see.

As I stated tho, let's see what happens "when the swelling dissipates".

- Naomi

Drvpaul,

I believe something isn't right with the way you represent both yourself and your improvement on this board. You can list your history til the cows come home, imo, your credibility is shot.

I would tend to agree. Her assesments are very glib and facile. Millions of people have tried topicals to relieve acne scarring, with no results. But she has recieved 90% improvement from 302 ( whereas the majority of 302 users report zero% improvement). Something ain't right here. Go with your gut feeling as to her veracity.

James

Have you tried the drops?  If so, what was your experience with them?  I must have missed that part.

in my experience, however expensive the product it doesn't do anything for the actual scarring.