Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicnac8383

Can i get rif of red marks in 3 weeks?

Hey i am soo desperate to get rid of all my red marks!! im on accutane and so far am clear apart from 2 pimples and 5 million red marks! I honestly never knew my face could look so bad! And i graduate in 3 weeks time and dont want to have a face caked full of make up. I thought the hell of acne would be over with going on accutane but clearly it has opened up a whole new can of worms as nothing seems to shift these red marks. HELP!! any responses would be great- ps. is it possible to be clear in 3 weeks?

I have been using shea butter at night and it has helped for my red marks. If you can't find anything better on the forums you can try that. Just don't use too much!

BP worked for me i had red marks for like year now and it ont go that easy it might fade a bit but not completly it takes atlest 6 months to fade a red mark from acne or even more

if your acne is anything like mine, it will last 6 - 8 months.. i still have the red marks from last december...

mine has been here for over a year and a half now but it depends on the person, For some people it fades in a couple of weeks or months. I'm tyring glycolic peel and polysporin right now.

Heres what you do- go to the store, buy Neosporin CREME (not the ointment) and rub a little bit on the red marks in the morning and evening. They should be gone in a week or two eusa_dance.gif

to be honest it really takes a long time its cant be gone in 2 or 3 weeks , maybe u should talk to your doctor or somthing he might suggest you some topical

oh yea i just remembred somthing i used vichy bi-white once it helped me fade red marks its a skin whitening cream and it heels redness maybe u should try that but once if u stop using it the red marks will be visible again

Seriously. I'm not sure if the Neosporin creme will work for everyone, but I had 3 very noticeable red marks on my right cheek that had been there for like 2 months. First off, I quit using BP (which worked great at preventing outbreaks but hindered the healing process) then started applying neo creme. Those suckers were GONE 2 weeks later. I was very surprized. It might work for you.

Hey thanks for all the replies guys. I have went through like everything on all the boards and have been following delna's regime and using neosporin and scarzone and i have to say the results are HUGE!! i cant believe it all my red marks are fading drastically and i really think i will be clear in the next few weeks. I just wanna say abig thank you to everyone on these boards as it is huge for me to be saying bye bye to those dreaded red marks!!!!

nic x

Hey thanks for all the replies guys. I have went through like everything on all the boards and have been following delna's regime and using neosporin and scarzone and i have to say the results are HUGE!! i cant believe it all my red marks are fading drastically and i really think i will be clear in the next few weeks. I just wanna say abig thank you to everyone on these boards as it is huge for me to be saying bye bye to those dreaded red marks!!!!

nic x