Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would try to take pictures but my webcam images suck....so I'll try to describe it to the best of my ability.

Day 1

One word. Ow. The 5% BP hurts my eyes and makes my skin all sensitive and it stings...but I guess it's worth it. I took my first Nature's Cure pill last night. It doesn't taste like anything at all. In fact if it were to have a taste...it'd be a tiny bit sweet. But nothing more. I took one this morning too. It's around 7:17 PM right now and I see minimal results. I do see results though. A pimple that I had on my cheek was reduced in size. My skin doesn't feel very comfortable....but I'll live.

Day 2

I see no improvement. Not more than yesterday. I found a few new pimples, or maybe I didn't notice them yesterday...I dunno. Acne sucks.

I like the nature's cure, I have been useing it for like 2 months now, and I really think it has helped. I dont use the bp on my face though, only on body acne. The acne spray they have is awsome, I will never go without that.

Yep. I applied the spray this morning after showering. Hopefully it will help my bacne.

Easy with the BP. You dont want to over apply and cause further irritation. Spot treatment the best you can. If you are completely broken out...try to work on one area at a time. If you spread it everywhere and you are feeling dry and uncomfortable...you'll just breakout. Keep yourself moisturize to minimize the irritation. I highly recomment putting some aloe on at night. See link below for my regimine with nature's cure. Been on it for almost 2 years.

Day 3

My face is still very dry and flaky. No improvement, or it's hard to see it because of the dryness. I'll exfoliate tonight...and hope it brings my face back to normal.