Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aerobunny

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

I've never tried it, but a friend of mine uses Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask and her face is flawlessly clear. However, she's one of those lucky bums who didn't have a much of an acne history to begin with, anyway. It contains 3% Benzoyl Peroxide and can be used as a cleanser or a mask. Is using a cleanser with BP a good call, or should I stick to the gentle cleansing? And, are masks at all effective? I've never used a mask before.

i seriously suggest u dont waste ur time and money on masks. the bottom line is that u need something contiously on ur skin to keep back the acne. having 3% bp on ur skin for a hour, only will help u during that one hour. once u wash of the mask the defense is gone. they say the mask clears up the oil and pores; and if u dont do anything after the mask, the oil is gonna be back and the pores are gonna be clogged again within hours. personally i have used expensive masks, toners... ( my aunt used to work in one of those beauty/message palaces, so i had free access to free samples) and i have come to conclusion after all that a conservative bp regiment works the best.

and why is that? I have actually left it on for 3 nights now and it is working just as well as 5% BP cream.