Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stefany

Just had CROSS treatment using 100% TCA!

rusty - just the retin-a - but I only left it off for a couple of days b4 doing TCA Cross and started using it again when the scabs fell off.

Hey guys,

I have a question for those who bought TCA from the seller glycolicondemand. How long did it take for you to receive the TCA? I already paid through PayPal last Wednesday and she did say it would take her a few days to get it from the company she does business with. I have emailed her twice asking her about the shipment but she has not replied at all for a couple of days. This has me a little worried because she was always so good and prompt about emailing back with answers, usually within a few hours. Maybe she is away on holiday or maybe she is unable to sell any more TCA. I was hoping to get the TCA to use over Christmas break... Can anyone help me?

I hope the situation is that she is away and not that she can't sell it anymore. I have sent a couple of e-mails requesting to buy some but have not heard back. Is there a way I can order it without communicating directly with her? Thanks.

Ummm... if you haven't from her either, JYuma, it must mean she is away or does not have access to the internet. I really hope that is the case because I am counting on her to get the TCA and I've already paid the money!?!

Hi I still have most of the 100g solid TCA I bought. I can make 100% w/v unbuffered TCA from it. I have acne scarring too and would do it for free, except that I would need to buy glass vials and pay for shipping and I couldn't do that for free for a lot of people.

Anyways, PM me if you need this stuff. I'm thinking of selling it for $10 for 1/6th of an oz.

I was thinking of measuring out 5 gram portions and putting them in vials with a 5ml marking on them so you can pour water to the line to make 100%TCA by the weight/volume method. 5ml is 1/6th of an oz.

That way we'll save money on shipping too. If you want any other concentration I could mark the vial at a different level or tell you how many vials of water you need to add.

I don't really know how much to sell it for though right now though, cause I need to see how many people want it to get enough $ to buy the vials sad.gif.

Anybody who needs a vial, just PM me. I don't have paypal so you can just send me cash when you get it in the mail. If you really don't have the money it's okay, but if you do, please send it. I'm not rich and if the honor system works, I can keep it up for more people.

Glycolicondemand is on vacation. I'm pretty sure still selling so don't worry. u guys acting like u need a fix haha. take care.

This is an update thread.

First off let me say that I still have one extra unopened, sealed bottle of 100% TCA for anyone interested, just PM me.

Quick backround: I had several large pores I treated as well as a depressed scar that remained from a failed punch excision. One of the pores I spilled TCA around the hole onto healthy tissue and I actually "dropped" a drop into the pore as opposed to frosting the hole wth a toothpick..dumb I know.

On the pore that I applied a drop to, I was very, very concerned. I not only frosted the hole but the entire area around the hole and a good amount of health tissue. It is now nearly six weeks and that specific hole is still not completely heald but, the tissue surrounding it has healed fine. I suspect and hope that it will eventually heal perfectly or almost as well as the others. As it stands now, that specific pore is less deep than it was previously but is now slightly wider due to the death of all of the healthy tissue surrounding it. It seems to improve everyday.

All of the other pores responded ecellent and are significantly diminished. For those of you thinking about this or who have deep pores, I can tell you that this stuff works and works better than anything else I have tried. Subscision, glycolic, smoothbeam, dermabrasion, injectable fillers, nuh uh, nothing worked. TCA does.

Most important was the rolling scar from the excision. I carefully used a toothpick and applied tca all over the scar, my guess is it was about half of the size of your pinky nail (divide it in half with your imagination). I can honestly say that it is nearly invisible and undetectable, so much so that I will not even temt fate and TCA the area again, I am that satisfied with the result. All of the redness and hyperpigmentation is gone after about 5-6 weeks and the depressed areas are now raised and filled in.

Overall a tremendous success for me and I feel that if you have stubborn deep icepick scars or pores, this method can and does work. Do not fear about messing up or spilling onto healthy tissue, it will heal itself, just don't go doing it intentionally and stick to scarred areas only.

Best of luck to all and do this immediately either by a Dr or by yourself, it is truly a miracle in a bottle.

Hello Nottoobad

thanks for the success story.

Now some questions about those pores...

how many times did you do them and what percentage of improvement would you say you got? Are they still red or pink in color? How long did it take for them to heal completely/close up.

You mentioned that you put a drop in one of your pores and its still healing, would you say that the other pores responded bettter using the soaked toothpick technique?

Where did you get your TCA?

Lots of questions.

"how many times did you do them and what percentage of improvement would you say you got?"

I only did them one time but, a few were done by Dr Rappaport once before so, 6 or so were done twice and 6 more were done only once. The ones done by me the first time look as good as those done by Dr R the second time. For this reason I question if the TCA used by Dr R was actually 100% TCA or some lesser precentage. I would say that they are 50% improved which is amazing for a single procedure.

" Are they still red or pink in color? How long did it take for them to heal completely/close up."

They are no longer pink or red in color, with the exception of that one pore I put a drop in which is still slightly pink. It has been about 5 weeks now. Procedure was on 11/19/03 so we are looking at exactly 32 days but, the redness was completely gone after about 3 weeks.

"You mentioned that you put a drop in one of your pores and its still healing, would you say that the other pores responded bettter using the soaked toothpick technique?"

Without a doubt, the soaked tootpick method works better because it did not damage any healthy tissue, only depressed scar tissue and the results healed quicker and more effectively.

"Where did you get your TCA?"

I posted earlier in the thread from an ebayer named glycoderm. It is 100% TCA and worked extremely well.

Jonah,

Hey, thanks for the info about glycolicondemand being on holiday. I must say you're right about my sounding so desperate. In the clear light of day, I have to laugh at myself so eager to get my hands on some really dangerous "chemical substance" 8-[ Still, I hope she comes back soon. I need my fix! [-o<

Hi sorry, I should have mentioned the stuff I'm making isn't medical grade. I've mentioned it earlier in this thread and in other threads though. On the other hand, I've used it on myself and it's been really good for me. Also glycolic on demand's acid is reagent grade just like the science lab stuff I'm diluting. I did this because I was worried about people who couldn't afford this stuff and I wanted to make sure anybody who needed this stuff could get it.

My scars have made me feel like crap about myself and hide away from the world. I was so self conscious about my face I was scared to work and only went to class on test days. Until I came across this board I had no hope that things could ever get better. The first derm I went to, (she works with Fitzpatrick) told me that there was nothing she could do about large pores and I had to learn to live with them. I saw Fitzpatrick himself a couple years later and I had one session with Cooltouch. He said, it the whole series might help or it might not, and that he'd seen some patients improve maybe 60%. It was $300 for the cheeks and forehead. I just couldn't afford more than one session. About a year after that, I went to see Dr. Lashgari. He excised 4 scars for $300 and recomended IPL after that. The excisions really help, but I had too many to excise all. So I chose the 4 that bugged me the most. The excisions leave a line scar instead of a hole. The line scar looks better through. I couldn't afford the IPL, but now I'm glad I didn't do it. After coming to this board, I've done lemon and vinegar, used regenerist and mandelic acid, and then TCA. It's helped so much that I'm really happy with my skin now. I might 100% TCA some remaining large pores, but that's it. $50 is my whole weeks budget - including food, and I can't stand the thought of people having to shell out so much money for the exact same thing when it's so much cheaper and I don't want anybody to suffer for as long as I did. It's ironic that after throwing away all that money, the things that helped the most were small, cheap things, that I learned on this board.

I had icepick scars, huge pores, and one tiny rolling section. My skin looked like the skin of an orange, but a different color. This all developed over a month in time. I had no clue what was causing it, and the depressions would appear, sometimes in places where I didn't even have zits. The derms kept telling me they were all acne scars. I had perfect skin before and it really devasated me. So now I am happy, and it's over and I don't want anybody body else to have to go through an ordeal like that for longer than they need to. I'm trying to give back the help that was given to me.

I'm not selling this stuff. Nobody has to pay. It's more like a donation. If you can afford it and it helps you, send a little money back, so I can do this for more people.

ok .. here is what i am going to work on for the next 3 months. Instead of doing 100% TCA on all of my scars , i am going to treat my whole face with 25% TCA peel on a weekly basis .. I heard someone having 80% improvement from that. I rather want my face to be bruised than scabed . I believe 4 25% TCA peels work on shallow scars very well and will prove that in the following months. I will continuous leaving posts on here. Thank you

Footprint,

That's so nice of you to want to help others! I've gone through and read your posts and just wanted to clarify...how many times have you done the spot treatment with the TCA that you diluted? Or did you not see results until you jumped right in and did the full face 35% TCA?

I am asking because I have the same things you do...."orange peel" skin with large pores and ice picks with a few shallow scars that could use some improvement.

Happy Holly Daze,

~nancy

p.s. how did that "Cleanse" thing you were going to do work out for you? Sounds so drastic and hard to do, lol

Guest Tracy

footprint......I think it's really nice of you to try to help people get similar results that you've gotten. I really do. It shows you've got a big heart.

ok ..   here is  what i am going to work on  for the next 3 months. Instead of  doing 100% TCA on  all of my scars  , i am going to treat  my whole face  with 25% TCA peel  on a weekly basis .. I heard someone  having 80% improvement from that.  I rather want my face to be bruised than  scabed .  I believe 4   25% TCA peels  work on shallow scars very well    and will  prove that in the following months. I will continuous leaving posts on here.  Thank you

what is the diffetence between medical grade and reagent grade ? What doctor is using is medical grade , yet it has more or less the same effect on scars? I would like to buy some TCA from you since u are more reliable than everyone else selling it ^^ do u think TCA works on moles , too? How many % of TCA works best on freckles? thank s