Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest frogprince

Clear Skin Or 100 Million Dollars?

Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?  

722 members have voted

1. 1. Clear Skin or 100 Million Dollars?

• Show Me the Money!
    • I want flawless, beautiful skin now babe!
    • I Don't Care!

The choice would be the money. Your skin is going to clear up someday. Maybe it won't be clear forever, but you will have times when your skin is clear. If you take the money, you have an opportunity to do a lot of things. You can take care of your family and spend a few million on things you're passionate about. It would be nice to start up a couple of hospitals and community centers. Of course you can make a difference without spending a dime, but money gives you an endless amount of resources. Your financial worries would be taken care of.

I think those who chose clear skin really have problems with their appearance. If they did choose money, I wonder how many of them would still spend all day in the house with 100m in the bank. That doesn't make them wrong, but it does show that acne plays a large role in people's lives. So if you were to ask a person who's suffered with acne for most of the life this hypothetical question, they would probably chose the option that would end the pain.

This question is just asking what's more of a burden to us. Is it financial woes, or is it severe acne? You give a poor person 100m, and their life will change. However, I also believe that giving clear skin to a person with severe acne will change their life too. In their eyes, even though they haven't experience what it's like to have 100m, it will feel that way.

Lmao, I thought everyone would vote for money-

Because if you choose 100 million you could quit your current job and buy a mansion, 2010 vehicle, get laid ( be like I'll give 1k if I could sleep with you! ) >_<

Or

Having a perfect skin is great! You could hang out with your families with out being worry getting stared by people! And you will have confident!

Life's short! Got to have fun while it last!

screw the money! That's why jobs are available! To work and get paid to pay the rents.

100 millions is a lot! It's a hard decision to be honest :)

But since I'm a nice guy, I chose "I don't care" I just want a nice girl friend, that's all I need.

I would choose having a nice girl friend over 100 million! Heck, I would take the 100 million and buy a nice girl. Hehe.

I would take the money, easy decision.

Money might not be able to buy happiness but it sure can make a lot of people's lives a hell of a lot easier. Think of what good causes you could do with 100 million dollars... I could live with my shitty skin for that.

Yeah but you won't live for ever. There are people in here who has atrocious skin that they prefer clear skin over millions.

I can always make 100million dollars, baby. But clear, flawless skin? I'll take it. Even if I had 100 million dollars, I'd still feel like crap when I look into my diamond-framed mirror. =\

money..I would use 100k to improve my skin, the rest to travel and shop and eat and live a great life.

I would choose clear skin because even though I only have a few pimples (less than 10) and places of hyper-pigmentation (about five), 100 million dollars is too much for a 13 year old and i can't stand having even one pimple. So Definitely Clear Skin.

I would say that haivng clear skin would make me feel like a million bucks, but F that, I'll take the money anyday.

Weeelll... if I had the money I could buy the most expensive effective acne treatments in the world. So the money would give me both, essentially.

Clear Skin. No doubt.

Confidence is something you can't buy. It's all down to feeling good about yourself everyday in your life and live life in the best way. It 's what make me happy and life is all about pursuing happiness. I can earn my money anyway.

I want flawless and clear NOW babe!

Clear Skin. No doubt.

Confidence is something you can't buy. It's all down to feeling good about yourself everyday in your life and live life in the best way. It 's what make me happy and life is all about pursuing happiness. I can earn my money anyway.

I want flawless and clear NOW babe!

def agree with you.. clear skin all the effin waaay!

I would definitely choose clear skin. If money can "cure" your skin, then why do so many celebrities still struggle with acne? They have tons of money and can afford all the best treatments and see the best doctors/dermatologists, yet they still breakout (ie Cameron Diaz).

Clear skin. I don't know what the hell I'd do with that much money. I'm fine with a small apartment, an okay car and a full-time job - a normal life. Clear skin to top it off? Yes please.

100 million is a LOT of money. I'd be able to carry out my dreams with that. My acne wouldn't even matter as much anymore. Maybe if you said 10 grand I'd reconsider...

I would take the money. You can help a LOT of people with that sort of money. I would make sure I donated most of it to good causes and traveled the world volunteering. The greatest lesson acne can teach you is how to be confident even when you aren't perfect.

Edit: So the poll told me that I'd already voted, and reading through this thread I realized that I posted here last here. This is what I said:

Clear skin, thanks!

Didn't take me too long to think about that one. If there's one thing, one single feature that I like about myself, it's that I really don't care much about money.

And the one thing I dislike about myself the most is my skin, sooo...

It's interesting that between money and clear skin, it's nearly 50/50.

Hmm.

smile.gif

Edited by CelloIsLove

In all honesty, I would rather have flawless, beautiful skin. Money doesn't make you happy and even the most expensive acne treatments are unlikely to achieve flawless, perfect skin (cuz...there's no cure for acne).

Just look at some of the celebs who get breakouts and have loads of money...if money could buy clear skin, then they would never get breakouts!

Getting $100 m would be too much of a life-changing shock...just think of all those people who have that kind of money and go wacko (Michael Jackson springs to mind!)

Do you all know how much money that is? I'm kind of shocked it's 50/50.. I think it's too much money and people are dismissing it as a valid answer because the number is too fantastical. Or society has conditioned people into thinking "greed" (money) is bad and immoral.

Truthfully saying skin here is far more greedy, I suppose it's subjective, but you are literally dismissing the well being of your children's, children's, children. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm broke and that's why I'm saying this, but let's not pretend middle class will be here forever. After the middle class disintegrates and we have rich / poor caste system I'm curious to see if the answers would change.

2,000,000 dollars a year for the next 50 years.. Maybe that makes it seem a little more realistic? Either answer you choose it won't equate to happiness. Either you can't decide how to spend all the money and you decide life is pointless. (check to see if lotto winners are happy, they aren't). Orr you have clear skin (but now your nose is too big, tits too small, penis too small (too big in my case, LOL :cry: i'm so insecure :cry:) etc) and you realize working for $30-90k a year isn't all it's cracked up to be, and you really wish you took $100,000,000 dollars. (see people with clear skin, do they all look happy? heck no)

Let's say you win the global lottery and you are making six figures, $100,000 /year. You will have to work 1,000 years to make $100,000,000....

Present time, I'm sure you are sitting there saying out loud to your self, "Well gosh DragonslayingRob, you sure have an awesome name. The dragons on this forum are clearly the hyperbole of hypothetical situations."

I nod my head in approval as the words gently exit your exhale of a whisper. I h8 myself, lul.

^ Exactly! I am so surprised it's 50/50 as well. I voted: show me the money! I wonder if those who voted for clear skin are not full-time employed, having to support themselves or a family yet.....