Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nickzx

Breaking out on the neck?

i've been on regimen for a week and my face gotten a lot better but now i got a couple of zits on my neck, where i havent had a breakout in months. does this usually happen? and what should i do?

if i use bp on my neck, its gonna get too expensive, cause i already apply to my whole face.

thanks.

I just leave them be if I get them on my neck, their not as noticable as my face... they eventually just go. maybe try putting a little bit on each spot on the neck rather than covering the whole area like the face?

Unless you have 10 zits on your neck, WHO CARES. If you are on a date then grab a concealer at your local drug store and put it on.

Joe

I just leave them be if I get them on my neck, their not as noticable as my face... they eventually just go. maybe try putting a little bit on each spot on the neck rather than covering the whole area like the face?

cover it, I forgot to do since a few days and I got abour 5-6 small zits :D

do you shave there? Acne on the neck isn't that common (compared to on face, back) and I only see it on guys. If you do shave, than most likely, your razor is irritating your skin there. Have you tried other razors, shaving creams?

actually the day before i broke out i shaved with my electric razor which i havent used for few weeks, now i use sensor excel and no new zits are to be seen. could it be from my norelco?

Guest fatman_uk

Similar thing happened with me, i used the regimen at first an i cleared up round my jawline (my problem area) but started breaking out on my forehead where id had not a single zit for over a year.

If its the same things then it's probably like a last stand for the acne, like its tryin to migrate, lol. But i wouldn't use BP on ur neck, every time i do that it makes the spot BIG and RED and SORE. Not good.

I say leave it alone an use some concealer like the other guys said.

-Gaz

actually the day before i broke out i shaved with my electric razor which i havent used for few weeks, now i use sensor excel and no new zits are to be seen. could it be from my norelco?

but i thought that electriic razor is not as irritate as much as a shaving blade. Is sensor excel is a shaving blade? or did i make a mistake? #-o

sensor excell is a blade, this is what I use. However I do not use the purpose bar (not much left) so I bought Gillette at the local store.. might be the reason why

Hey fatman_uk, the exact same thing happened to me, I had a lot around my jaw and when that started to clear I got new ones on my forehead, I hope that goes away too... Are you clear there too now?