Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

Cheap accutane anyone?

Guest agentx

Hey, does anyone from Australia have any ideas on how to get cheap accutane if you dont have a medicare carD? cuz its costing me 100$ for 60 twenty MG caps.

Help would be appreciated O:)

hey, i wish it would only cost that much for accuntane here in the US.

Your best bet would be to buy a bunch and then sell em to people in the US to make some extra money :D

How much do ya want for 90x20mg ? :D

don't kid me accutane is that cheap in Australia! :^o

are u sure that 100 $ buy as much as sixty 20mg pills???

I've got a cousin in Melbourne - she could be me some in bulk!!!!

agentx - could you assure me that Australian Accutane is so cheap??? =D>

Guest agentx

well ... those werent the replies i was expecting :D ahahah anyways, accutane is around 200$ (Australian ) but my derm said he would get it for me cheap, which he did.

So if i get it from my derm everytime, it costs me 100$ ( AUD ) for 60 x 20 mg caps.

Plus if you are an australian citizen and have a medicare card, its only like 30 or less dollars for the same :<

CheerS!

If you would have coolotuch or smoothbeam it cost 200 bucks

you can get acne free for a year or so

that what tehir saying

much bteter than this accutane crap can get you scarred.

Guest agentx

lol =P~ hello50 ... no offence but ... do u work for nlite? lol i havent heard anyone else say anything good about nlite ... and anyways i cant find it ANYWHERE in melbourne.

CheerS! :D

No idont

its not just nlite

you can try

smoothbeam

nlite

cool touch

it removes acne instantly havent u even read about it?

Try going to the scar forum

no one here in this acne medications place knows about it

im trying to get off my minocyclin and im having smoothbeam done on june 1st.

Guest agentx

ok ... ill ask my derm abt smoothbeam ... or nlite or wateva ... lets see wat he says cuz i cant find it newere

Cheers :D

I'm in shock and disbelief that Accutane is so damn expencive in America. If you guys think that paying AU$100 for a box of 20mg is cheap than i am pretty embarrassed to say that i get a box for about $3.20. As agentx said if you have a medicare card here in Australia than the government pays for your medications. Maybe i can get some business going here...:D

I was wondering if anyone out there has bought accutane through an online pharmacy--the kind that doesn't require a prescription, but just asks that you fill out a "health history" form & then one of their MDs approves the order (an e-prescription, if you like).

I'm working on an article for a women's Health & Fitness magazine & am hoping to interview women who have done this---preferably over the phone, sometime between now and this Thursday.

The story is really about what prescription drugs women are buying online and why they choose to purchase them this way: do they not have pill coverage & are trying to save money? convenience? do they not want to have to have "face to face" interaction with doctors & pharmacists? are they not able to get the prescription they want from their regular doctor? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Emails to me directly also welcome: [email protected] Thanks!