Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
polak

'Lily of the Desert' Aloe Vera Gel

Hi, I've been reading about Aloe Vera and how its helpful for red marks, and was interested in trying it. My mom picked some up at the health store called "Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly". Has anyone heard of this kind, and if its effective. I'm concerned I could be getting a cheap, crappy version of Aloe Vera or something, since its only 3.99 Canadian. What do y'all think?

Hi, I've been reading about Aloe Vera and how its helpful for red marks, and was interested in trying it. My mom picked some up at the health store called "Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly". Has anyone heard of this kind, and if its effective. I'm concerned I could be getting a cheap, crappy version of Aloe Vera or something, since its only 3.99 Canadian. What do y'all think?

I use that

and hi everyone you dnt knwo what ur talkinga bout. You CANT buy 100% aloe vera gel. Lilly of teh desert is the most pure.

It is the only aloe vera gel that requires to be refridgerated. This means there ar ethe least additives. Fruit fo the earth has WAAAAAAAAY more stuff in it than lilly of the desert.

Its been 2 monhtes now of applying it once a day and my red marks have gone down about 70%.

By "WAAAAAAAAAAY" more, you must mean, like three.

I use FOTE aloe vera, and it has aloe and vitamin E along with a few other things, probably preservatives or something, hell if I know. It's working good for me...

lol by WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY i meant that FOTE has more than double the stuff in it which is still considerable.

Plus applying this cool gel is extremely soothing.

Why do I have refrigerate it? It doesn't say anything about that on the bottle, thanks for the feedback by the way guys.

I use that

and hi everyone you dnt knwo what ur talkinga bout. You CANT buy 100% aloe vera gel. Lilly of teh desert is the most pure.

It is the only aloe vera gel that requires to be refridgerated. This means there ar ethe least additives. Fruit fo the earth has WAAAAAAAAY more stuff in it than lilly of the desert.

Its been 2 monhtes now of applying it once a day and my red marks have gone down about 70%.