Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I decided to try out the buff puff about three weeks ago. I had used them in high school, and wondered if maybe I ought to reintroduce them into my regimen. I am using an AHA product, which has worked well on my acne and most of my blackheads as well as totally gotten rid of my white heads. But, (isn't there always a but?) I still have blackheads on my chin which drive me crazy as well as overall bumpiness that I hate!

Okay, the buff puff made me breakout all over my forehead and cheeks and did nothing for the blackheads on my chin. Has this product ever worked for anyone out there? It was definitely a step backward for me.

I used these for over a year 2-3x a week for exfoliation and have no complaints. It's easy to control what level of exfoliation you want and you know your not using anything with acne causing ingredients.

The only reason I stopped using them was because they are a little pricey, and have the potential to harbour nasty bacteria, esp if your sister uses it to clean the bathroom as mine once did tongue.gif

Guest Anubis
have the potential to harbour nasty bacteria, esp if your sister uses it to clean the bathroom as mine once did tongue.gif