Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuman

What was the longest time youve been clear for?

Even when im clear im anxious about when the next breakout is gonna happen I think the max for me is a week then it's a continuous cycle still

I haven't been clear ever since I got acne. No drugs or treatment has worked. Special diet doesn't work. Bullshit witch doctors didn't work. Praying to non-existent Gods didn't work.

I guess a shotgun blast to the head would work. But it'll leave scars.

16 years -- from birth to tenth grade.

Since then, about eight months when I was on Accutane.

Other than that, never.

im clear now after dans regimen. However i have noticed that i break out round my nose (?)! Also i have these wee bumps on my cheeks- and i dont know what they are! Im always scared to use anything on my face in case it breaks me out! i hate living i constant fear of breakouts....

hmmm wel i was clear for the first 20 years of my life, had acne for 7 months on and off n the longest ive been fully clear is a week and a half. Getting abit depressed when ppl say they got rid of acne for years n then it came back again OH MY GOD how shit is that!

3 months. Three bueatiful shining three months of perfectly clear, glowing radient skin. The first three clear months since I was eleven years old.

And then the Pro-Activ quit working.

What I'm doing now is working, but it's still not *quite* the same.

My acne started at 17.. I'm now 22 and I think I was clear for around 3 weeks when I was 21.. but luckily, my acne isn't too terrible and I'm very good at covering it up by now

Lol.. No, I'm pretty sure I'm 22.. My birthday is March 3rd, 1983!

Okay, I just checked my profile, I made a mistake there, oops! Thanks for letting me know anyway wink.gif

whenever i'm clear for a couple of days my sister will say, "you're clear eh" and jinx it lol. always happens argh!!!!!1