Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebignosebandit

Ketsugo - Oil Killer - Anyone Try It?

I have outrageously oily skin. I'm so greasy you can probably fry bacon on my forehead and cheeks if my face was hot enough. In all seriousness i have severely oily skin, even after 1 course of accutane, the oil came back in full force.

So when i heard about Ketsugo, i got very excited. Supposedly you are suppose to apply to your face in the form of a gel or spray, and it is suppose to balance out the oil production on your face. If this is true, and not a gimmick, this could probably be the greatest invention ever since the playstation 2.

Now to assure my excitement can anyone confirm the power of Ketsugo? Has anyone gone on it? Did it work to any degree on your oil specifically?

THANKS

I tried a few years ago now- didn't work for me; and from what you are saying your skin seems 'too' oily for this product to work. Maybe it just didn't work for me.

I purchased it as part of a Australia Body Care Tea Tree kit- and the Ketsugo came with it.