Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey ppl whats up.i have been doing a aspirin mask every other day is it safe to use every day?it has really helped me alot my skin looks smoother and it really drys up any existing acne.and it helped with redness.i love this mask.

I am very interested in trying the asprin mask....I can't believe the number of people on Make-up Alley that RAVE about it. I did try it once and it seemed more like a scrub than a paste (I used coated asprin so maybe it didn't dissolve like uncoated would???) and I was afraid I'd aggrivate the acne I had at the time. Is it supposed to be more like a smooth paste/mask or a scrub???

I've been doing the baking soda scrub/exfoliant lately and it seems to be working good....no new break-outs so I'm afraid to ruin a good thing right now and switch anything. But I have noticed tons more people loved the asprin mask over the baking soda on make-up alley, so maybe it would be worth switching????

How long have you been using it?

hey ppl whats up.i have been doing a aspirin mask every other day is it safe to use every day?it has really helped me alot my skin looks smoother and it really drys up any existing acne.and it helped with redness.i love this mask.

I also use baking soda after my cleanser.i use bayer aspirin i dislove them in a bowl with a couple of drops of water mix into a paste,then with a cotton ball i apply it all over my face leave it on until it drys about 15 mins or so.i do this like every other day .