Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scorpio8647

If someone says you're sexy when they see a pic...

Ok, I've been quite perplexed with this. I have a picture of me on the internet scanned on the computer. It makes me look 100% clear & even toned. So when I'm talking to people I show them this picture. They say I'm cute or sexy... Now my question is.. do you think their opinion will change a whole lot when they see that my face is not as clear as in the picture. I've been talking to girls off a teen personal column.. They've asked if we could meet, but I'm scared that they'll think I'm ugly when they see me. Could scarring really change if people are physically attracted to you or not?

Guest jollajolla

Depends on how superficial the person is. doubt.gif

I think it depends on how bad your skin and yes, the person. If it's someone who wants to meet you based on your looks, then i'd say they were pretty superficial. It they want to meet you because of an article u wrote or so forth, i'd say go for it.

yup most of those people just go buy how people look so uh i'd steer clear of those kinda ppl

It's not superficial. It's called being human. Our primate ancestors didn't survive and evolve because of their magnetic personalities and senses of humor. We strive for beauty because of an inherent drive for healthy progeny. Beautiful people make us secure, horny, and happy. Why do you think plastic surgery has turned into a multi-100 billion dollar industry? How many ogres do you see on the covers of US, People, and InStyle?

That's the way it is and those born without the beauty trait were just unlucky.

Ok, I've been quite perplexed with this. I have a picture of me on the internet scanned on the computer. It makes me look 100% clear & even toned. So when I'm talking to people I show them this picture. They say I'm cute or sexy... Now my question is.. do you think their opinion will change a whole lot when they see that my face is not as clear as in the picture. I've been talking to girls off a teen personal column.. They've asked if we could meet, but I'm scared that they'll think I'm ugly when they see me. Could scarring really change if people are physically attracted to you or not?

Everybody looks a little different in person than they do in a photo. You can't allow yourself to think that you look worse than in the picture though. As soon as you let your head start telling you you're not as good lookin as you are in the picture you'll believe it, and act differently, which will likely turn them off more than looks.

I look like Tom cruise in photographic shoots as long as I find the right angle.

But I'm actually a monster in reality.

Sums up everything really.

I think ur worrying too much, if u make ur skin an issue when u meet her she might become more aware of it so just be confident and it shouldnt bother her at all. It wouldnt bother me.

i look like im 10 on webcam and in person i look like 2 years older than my real age