Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NickC84

I would die for all of you

I would sacrifice and give up my life if I could cure someones acne. being through 6 years of this you become a different person. I think the most that we gain out of all this is WISDOM. You can learn all you want and go to school as much as you want but.....Until you have seen darkness in your life......Only then will you gain Wisdom

I am proud to say I would die for anothers peace

post-12475-1116979173_thumb.jpg

post-12475-1116979173_thumb.jpg

Guest Amy Lee

Yeah it's a wonder schools don't even know or teach us the all abouts of acne, when acne is seen and obvious everywhere! I know the books say it starts at puberty when the hormones are raging...blah blah.... the oilyness sets in........ your chocolates cause you the new zit forming in your chin...............and that POOR HYGIENE cause people acne........that means you have to wash and wash, or else you could become one of those """unhygienic""" people....so on.....

You're right. Only when we see darkness do we gain wisdom,...

Yeh i would agree with the Wisdom with darkness stuff etc, could we call it wisdom or empathy?

Guest Avian

Empathy comes with wisdom I think.

It's true what you're saying, Nick. You can learn 'things' in school but you don't learn anything truly about life except through experiences of your own.

Guest jollajolla

i love the picture with you and the soda lol.gif

Guest Amy Lee

Hey Nick, I'm curious what is with that cross and dove thing? Is it you found peace in God? cause I do.....

but what's that gotta do with acne?

Guest delta force operators

man do you have any acne scarring

and where at?

untill u get the scars..you know you would die to cure someone

but man

is the cross a like romeo and juliet cure thing or what

that's pretty harsh saying you'd die for someone =o dunno what to think of that

btw you don't look like broken out at all just one red mark which i doubt anyone would really notice on your neck........rest of your face is clear

when you start getting multiple breakouts on your face for multiple years despite numerous treatments that's when it sux

but meh i could live with one

NickC84, so you have a cyst or two. The rest of your skin looks fine.

I'm willing to wager you still get boinked alot. As much as we hear girls saying they don't care about muscles, I've witnessed too many girls swooning for the bulging biceps.

An aside, I once heard an anthropologist hypothesize that girls are attracted to men with huge, veiny muscles because they mimic a huge, healthy, veiny wiener. Seriously.

Guest delta force operators

i think this guy really did die for us

NickC84, so you have a cyst or two. The rest of your skin looks fine.

I'm willing to wager you still get boinked alot. As much as we hear girls saying they don't care about muscles, I've witnessed too many girls swooning for the bulging biceps.

An aside, I once heard an anthropologist hypothesize that girls are attracted to men with huge, veiny muscles because they mimic a huge, healthy, veiny wiener. Seriously.

Guest Marino

Sacrafice myself for others? Hmmm... eusa_think.gif yea why not.

I think thats a pretty bold statement you made Nick. I'm sure you had an idea that some of the peoples comments would of come out the way they did, so you must really be serious. Good for you. Only once you put others before yourself will you truly be rewarded.

Yeah i guess your all right.....Idk i lost my gf last month and i feel like theres nothing to live for anymore. On top of cystic acne that I got i now have bells palsy wich attacked the left side of my face. At this point in time i would have no problem with it......I feel drained of life

Bells Palsy sucks, my best friend had it for a year and a half and it slowly got better with alot of rest and medication, you dont look like you have it anymore which is great as i know that it doesnt always get better for everyone.

I cant actually see any acne on ur face for a start you just looked v tanned with clear skin but i know its hard to tell sometimes on photographs. Also i dont think that acne is worth anyone dying for, sometimes i feel that way when im having a bad day but you dont seriously think it is do you??? I just need to keep reminding myself that i could have something SOOOO much worse and i thank god that i havent.

yeah i wouldn't go that far we all have to deal with this crap in our own way

even though your all down i guarantee you that people will feel miserable with you gone

ie your parents family etc just keep up the fight and hopefully sometime down the line someone actually comes up with a cure

i've thought about suicide to because of this and other things.......i picture how sad my family would feel i don't think i could put my family/friends through that .......it'd make me die frankly 20x over

anyway some food for thought

at least you had an exgfriend =) i don't have the balls to ask atm