Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hi everyone

Pictures and which one is right, and what treatmen

OK SO PLEASE PLEASE READ MY STORY.

I have been on Dan's Regimen for a month and it has gotten rid of active pimples and helped them from coming. I get the occasional one here or there. My face feels smoother than butter, it just has these red marks on them, that make me have no confidence in myself. I cover my face all day through school and dont look up. Please im on a good route and have to get rid of my red marks. There is no indenting scars whatsoever. Just redness and its killing me.

Also which is what the person sees, honestly?? The one camera takes these pics which make it look great but its in the daytime with no flash and I would hold my head up high, but then when I take a pic with the other camera that has a flash during the day it's horrible. Also when I look in the mirrors in our house im very happy, when I look at the mirror in my car, its a disaster!!! SO WHAT ARE THE PEOPLE SEEING???? Just be honest I don't care.

What can I use??How can I fit it in with Dan's Regimen, and when do I use it. I have saved up money so tell me what to buy for these bastard red marks. What about laser treatments or surgery??

I went and saw a dermatologist and he said he doesn't want to put me on any strong medicines because I don't have a bad case of acne. His advice didn''t help me and I will probably see another dermatologist for my marks.

1st set of pics is with the no flash:

Heres with a flash:

EDIT: Why won't it let me post these? It says something about my global limit. I really want to show you these ones to find out what it really looks like. The flash makes it look way worse.

Guest delta force operators

DUDE GIMMIE A BREAK MAN

JUST QUIT WASHING WITH SOAP...

USE A ALOE VERA MOISTERIZER..

NO ONE NOTICES THAT MAN

Honestly, I don't think those are that bad. Not bad enough to make you to be so self-conscious. There are a lot of treatments out there so I can't recommend you a specific one, but here's some you could look into:

-Retin-A

-Baking soda/apple cider vinegar routine (search for delna's method)

-glycolic acid peels

-Alpha-hydroxyl acid treatments

-Salicylic acid treatments

Also, if your insurance covers it, it wouldn't be a bad idea to consult a derm. Not saying your skin is that bad, but you'd get better advice than you would on here.

Honestly, I don't think those are that bad. Not bad enough to make you to be so self-conscious. There are a lot of treatments out there so I can't recommend you a specific one, but here's some you could look into:

-Retin-A

-Baking soda/apple cider vinegar routine (search for delna's method)

-glycolic acid peels

-Alpha-hydroxyl acid treatments

-Salicylic acid treatments

Also, if your insurance covers it, it wouldn't be a bad idea to consult a derm. Not saying your skin is that bad, but you'd get better advice than you would on here.

Man i would kill someone to have your skin.

But lucky for the guy who i was gonna kill, that isnt gonna happen ;-)

Indeed, youre skin looks good. Just don't eat stuff where you get acne from. Just hook up with some aloe veroe and a couple of vitamine C, A and E

Thanks guys but, i'm not seeing that in the mirror of what your seeing on the pics. Its just different. Well I went ahead and ordered a 30% glycolic acid peel right now.

I'll let you guys no my progress.

There are many products out there that are supposed to help red marks. Fact is they take a while to clear completely up no matter what you use on them. In my expierence I found peels, alpha hydrox enhanced lotion, and mama lotion to be useful.

OK SO PLEASE PLEASE READ MY STORY.

I have been on Dan's Regimen for a month and it has gotten rid of active pimples and helped them from coming. I get the occasional one here or there. My face feels smoother than butter, it just has these red marks on them, that make me have no confidence in myself. I cover my face all day through school and dont look up. Please im on a good route and have to get rid of my red marks. There is no indenting scars whatsoever. Just redness and its killing me.

Also which is what the person sees, honestly?? The one camera takes these pics which make it look great but its in the daytime with no flash and I would hold my head up high, but then when I take a pic with the other camera that has a flash during the day it's horrible. Also when I look in the mirrors in our house im very happy, when I look at the mirror in my car, its a disaster!!! SO WHAT ARE THE PEOPLE SEEING???? Just be honest I don't care.

What can I use??How can I fit it in with Dan's Regimen, and when do I use it. I have saved up money so tell me what to buy for these bastard red marks. What about laser treatments or surgery??

I went and saw a dermatologist and he said he doesn't want to put me on any strong medicines because I don't have a bad case of acne. His advice didn''t help me and I will probably see another dermatologist for my marks.

1st set of pics is with the no flash:

I have the exact same thing and i've had some marks for about four years with no fading-I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL!!!! cry.gif but I have been reading about acid peels and stuff and I'm gonna try one! I have tried lots of antibiotics and they don't work coz they're not actually spots i don't think! THERE IS HOPE YET! biggrin.gif

mate deal with it.

3 - 4 months and they'll be gone good luck.

but thats only if u leave it.

If u use delnas method then within a month they'll be gone i reckon.

I had red marks on my forehead and now they are gone cus of delnas method.

WOO HOO

Ya I just ordered my glycolic acid peel 30% from a powersell from ebay, but I still haven't recieved it yet. I will definitely let you know how that goes...

(hi everyone)...look honestly just like the rest are saying your skin is alright, it's better than you imagine yourself but I know that you look at yourself differently than others do but you gotta believe me you're skin is amazing eusa_whistle.gif

It's interesting that you say you're skin looks fine when u look in the mirror at home but not the carmirror...in my case eg I see blotchy skin and loads of marks even at home with dimlight, I hate looking at myself without any covering makeup on and when I see my reflection in the stores it's really painful(cos it's still so bad even with lots of makeup)...I really want to improve and get an even toned skin but I really feel hopeless

In your case I truly believe that time combined with lighter abrasion/peels will be fine...try to be patient, time will run faster if you don't think about the marks and in the meantime take care of your skin (and if it makes you feel better try an antibacterial coverstick) I have had my marks(lots of PIH!) for more than 2 years (the marks are different from yours since I squeezed my acne alot before) so I'm positive things will be absolutely great for you...you just gotta believe it wink.gif