Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trainboxer

Jessner peel off of ebay

Just got it. Do I have to dilute it?

I'm going to test it on my neck first.

OK, I did the test patch and I really didn't feel much stinging at all. SO I'm thinking I didn't put enough on and it's not going to peel at all. It says something in the pamphlet about frosting, but I didn't.

OK, I did the test patch and I really didn't feel much stinging at all. SO I'm thinking I didn't put enough on and it's not going to peel at all. It says something in the pamphlet about frosting, but I didn't.

just put it on your face, apply a few layers, it wont frost like your thinking it's going to frost, there will just be a really light white color come across your face, you have to look close to see it.

Well I did one layer on my face tonight.

First try I got a little by my nose and the acid stench was so bad, I got nervous and washed everything within about 30 seconds. I then tried again and left the peel on for a few minutes. Some stinging, but that's it. Not any redness. I might need to add more layers of the peel next time since my skin is pretty tough with this stuff. I'll see if anything happens within the next few days and if not, try again next week.

Did anyone experience the same as me in which they did not look red or anything after using the jessner and still peeled days later?

Well I did one layer on my face tonight.

First try I got a little by my nose and the acid stench was so bad, I got nervous and washed everything within about 30 seconds. I then tried again and left the peel on for a few minutes. Some stinging, but that's it. Not any redness. I might need to add more layers of the peel next time since my skin is pretty tough with this stuff. I'll see if anything happens within the next few days and if not, try again next week.

Did anyone experience the same as me in which they did not look red or anything after using the jessner and still peeled days later?

nope never, actually this peel helps with my hyperpigmentation, better than tca does, but when I do both peels at the same time thats the best.

When you do the Jessner and TCA, how many coats of each one do you put on?  Which strength of the TCA and how many coats of it are you using on top of the Jessner?  And how many ounces does it take when you put on 4 coats of the Jessner?  I've had Jessner peels done in office, but want to order some to do on my own to continue my improvement.  So, I'm trying to figure out how long an ounce bottle would last.

The first time I had this done I had it done professionally, and it was with 15% tca, so I bought some 16% and did it to myself the second time. I applied 2 layers of jessner spaced 5min. apart, then without washing that off I applied 2 layers of 16% tca spaced 3 min apart, then I left it on for 24 hrs. I got an awsome peel, but was ready to move to a higher % tca, so I bought 20% tca. I did a peel 2 weeks ago, I applied 2 layers of jessner (bought off of ebay from azgecko)spaced 5min. apart, then I applied the 20% tca 2 layers spaced 3 min. apart. I got a really awsome peel from this, it took 7 days to peel fully. 1 oz bottle of the jessner lasted me months, and i used it all the time, I just apply it with a cotton ball, so basically imagine a 1 oz toner, you dont need the cotton ball totally wet, then you just wipe it on your face, it last a long time. Dont use real cotton balls though, cause those suck it up fast, use the synthetic kind, then just barely get it wet, or get it wet and squeeze out the excess.

Great, thanks for your help.  I was thinking the flat gauze kind might work better without soaking up too much solution.  So, is the TCA self-neutralizing as well since you don't wash it off or do you have to put on something after the 3 min.? 

THANXXX A BUNCH

actually I do not like flat gauze because it feels dry when you have the liquid on it, and I feel it takes more of the liquid, but you can test it and see what you prefer. I leave the jessner & the tca on my skin for 24 hrs. I do not neutrolize or anything, dont even rinse. You will get a better peel this way.