Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi

yes i admit i was a bad bad girl this morning...i attempted to squeeze two mother of mothers pimples and didnt suceed and now its like throbbing in pain...

this one biggie nodule has this sac like pus saddling it..quite cute.....

is it ready to be popped or is that a pimple on top of a pimple!!

god i hate myself...no matter how many times i promise myself never to mess with nodules i always end up doing it........argh

god i hate myself...no matter how many times i promise myself never to mess with nodules i always end up doing it........argh

hi

yes i admit i was a bad bad girl this morning...i attempted to squeeze two mother of mothers pimples and didnt suceed and now its like throbbing in pain...

this one biggie nodule has this sac like pus saddling it..quite cute.....

is it ready to be popped or is that a pimple on top of a pimple!!

I'm a squeezer too and let me tell u how many times I made things worse than I should have. I always say I'm not going to touch my face and then minutes later I'm at the mirror squeezing away. Here's a tip, if u can definately see the white puss (it's at the tip of ur pimple). I usually take a pin or sewing neeedle, dab it's tip in alcohol to make sure it's clean and I poke it through the pimple. Then I get a kleenex and squeeze the puss through. It's worked for me only when u see the puss, if u don't u need to leave it alone. Ya I know easier said then done

GOOD LUCK

Guest Zitro

I know that nodules are painful and are always felt, but if you can find a way to stop squeezing them, you will notice that acne will get much better.

_stop squeezing pimples is like getting a free medication with no side effects.

the only pimples i pop are big whiteheads that will probably pop on their own from washing anyway.

I had 3 cyst type zits (red, no head) arise. 2 days ago, and right now there barely noticeable.

I simply put queen helene on them at night, and in the morning they are so shrunken its crazy.

the only pimples i pop are big whiteheads that will probably pop on their own from washing anyway.

I had 3 cyst type zits (red, no head) arise. 2 days ago, and right now there barely noticeable.

I simply put queen helene on them at night, and in the morning they are so shrunken its crazy.

I know that nodules are painful and are always felt, but if you can find a way to stop squeezing them, you will notice that acne will get much better.

_stop squeezing pimples is like getting a free medication with no side effects.