Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've tried numerous cleansers with SA, and while they all fight acne, I find that my number of clogged pores increases substantially.

Is this the case with anyone else?

might not be the right thing for you. sa exfoliates dead skin cells, and they might block your pores. it helps for me though

may be it help you to reveal the deeper skin that is actually clogged and they are initially covered by the upper layer?

maybe the other ingredients in the product that you are using is clogging pores. Parabens (Methylparaben, Ethylparaben), oils, etc. can clog pores. Something to look into if you haven't. I use SA 2% and it works great for me, but everyone is different. If you list the ingredients I am sure me or someone else can tell you if there is a diff. problem.

maybe the other ingredients in the product that you are using is clogging pores. Parabens (Methylparaben, Ethylparaben), oils, etc. can clog pores. Something to look into if you haven't. I use SA 2% and it works great for me, but everyone is different. If you list the ingredients I am sure me or someone else can tell you if there is a diff. problem.

Im not for sure if the SA cloggs my pores or not, but I think over the years I've noticed that SA products actually seem to make me more oily, even though they are supposed to help with that. HMMM

I got my worst blackheads when I was using the Burts Bees Tomato line stuff, although it contains no SA

I use the Neutrogena wash too, seems to be working okay although i have still been getting spots but no major new outbreak, ive been using it for about 2 months now.

I dont understand how SA can clog pores as i thought it was supposed to help unclog them by removing the dead skin?