Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
akcl

Burts Bees tomato soap, where to buy in uk?

hi, ive been reading about burts bees tomato complexion soap, tried looking for it in the uk but cant find anyone who stocks it, can anyone help me out?

thanks smile.gif

its not available in the UK, ur best bet is to look on ebay. thats where ive got mine from so far (on my 3rd at the mo). its actually pretty cheap, most of the USA sellers can ship it here for about $5.00 (plus around $4.00 for the actual soap).

Well.. I've only used it a couple of times, to be honest. I'm waiting until the face wash I'm using now has run out, then I'm going to give it a proper go.

I just emailed the person. I actually found them on Ebay, selling other Burts Bee's products, but not the Tomato complexion bar.. so I Emailed them to see if they could get it, and they could smile.gif

I think john lewis or fenwicks at Brent Cross in london selll Burt Bees products I am sure I have seen it there.

Sorry I know this won't be helpful to anyone living outside london. But if you have these stores near you its worth a check

as i said somewhere else but ill see what fellow country ppl say tongue.gif if i was to get this, could i say wash with it twice a day morning and night and also use this new stuff called Freederm ? or should i just use the one for now ? because ive had enough of the scrubs etc lol, they dnt do nothin really!

woo woo i know because my surname is the same! (its not fenwicks it starts with another letter and doesnt end in s wink.gif)

its fennicks