Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cruella22

Just tried Revlon Colorstay Foundation...

I have just tried Revlon Colorstay and it is the BEST foundation I have ever tried. I was skeptical about trying a new foundation because I have only had luck with one and only, Neutrogena Visibly Firm Moisture Makeup, and most foundations absorb into my skin or rub off. This is the most natural looking foundation I have EVER used with exceptional coverage. It did not absorb into my skin and smoothed over dry patches. It covered my spots very well. I want to know though, I have sensitive skin, does this makeup irritate your skin? Is this makeup ok to sleep in?

that's great to hear! eusa_clap.gif

BUT do be warned: i used this about two years ago and sure, it was all nice and fine in the beginning but then it made my skin break out even worse. i guess, cuz it's hard to take off all the make-up or maybe i wasn't doing it right or something? anyway, the day i stopped wearing make-up, things have gotten nothing but better and better...why don't you guys do the same? let your skin relax for a bit (even if it's only for a week or two).

p.s. on summer days especially, yes it does rub off...i was hugging one of my guy friends and he's way taller than me (i'm just 5'7 and he was like 6'1) and wow! lemme just say...he was wearing a white-as-can-be t-shirt and i had layers of this revlon guck on my face rubbing into his shirt...haha, i'm just lucky that he thought it was funny to be walking around in that shirt with all that shit stuck onto the front.

i seriously think that no make-up is good make-up. cuz i always felt like shit when girls came up to me and was like, "WOW! you have such beautiful skin! you could really be a model!" and i'd be like eusa_doh.gif wow, i feel like a beauty fraud, you know? at least now when someone pays me a compliment, i know it's real cuz i'm just being natural ol' me. but that's just my two-cents, no one has to agree.

if it is good to sleep on...

i know how you mean by that...

i mean, i am a student nurse and there are time when we work on graveyard shifts [10 pm-6am]...and i am still interacting with patient so i don't really want to remove the make up...and by the time i get hime, i'm totally stressed out so i tend to sleep with the make up still on...

my foundation,Nichido, it's a local brand here in the philippines, i have slept on it, wore it for 26 hours straight...and it doesn't, thank God, give me break outs....but, the cover up flactuates just 4 hours after you applied it...so that's lowdown on it...

well, revlon is expensive here...so i think i'll just have to subscribe on this thread and see read opinions of it...so far, i need i little more convincing....

if it is good to sleep on...

i probably know what you mean by that...

i mean, i am a student nurse and there are times when we work on graveyard shifts [10 pm-6am]...and i am still interacting with patient so i don't really want to remove the make up...and by the time i get home, i'm dead tired and so i tend to sleep with the make up still on...eusa_dance.gif

i have been using, Nichido [it could be a local brand here in the philippines] foundation. i have slept on it, wore it for 26 hours straight...and it doesn't, thank God, give me break outs....but, the cover up flactuates just 4 hours after you applied it...so that's only the flaw...

well, revlon is expensive here...so i think i'll just have to subscribe to this thread and read opinions of it before i finally spend my hgard earn peso on it...so far, i need i little more convincing.... doubt.gif

I've got this but I don't use it. It is so hard to blend, and drys instantly, you have like 10 sec to blend, and then it is stuck fast. And as I do my face in sections the sections don't blend together. How do you guys put it on?

I've got this but I don't use it. It is so hard to blend, and drys instantly, you have like 10 sec to blend, and then it is stuck fast. And as I do my face in sections the sections don't blend together. How do you guys put it on?

sometimes i fall asleep with make up on (say like last friday night or shall i say sat morning i got in at 3:30) and it still stayed on pretty well. I woke up and my face looked good. wish it wasnt cause of the make up but my mandelic ritual is working slowly. smile.gif