Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so now we assume you have acne, you need to decide how serious it is and how it is bothering you and your life in order to find the appropriate steps for YOU.

Put yourself in one of these categories:

(A) Very Little

If you only get a couple of pimples here and there on rare occasions

(B) Little

If you get pimples fairly occasionaly, but it's still not too bad and it goes away on and off.

© Mild

You have acne, but its fairly a small amount and only in small places

(D) Medium

You have acne all over, it's bothering you and you really need to get rid of it to get your confidence up - it's still not extremely serious, but you feel you cant deal with it any longer, and it might even be on your body areas.

(E) Serious

You have alot of acne, your sick of it, it's cystic acne and you don't know what to do, you may even have alot of body acne making you very self concious.

Now that you have concluded on what you need to deal with scroll below to the correct section.

(A) Very Little

Consider yourself extremely lucky, if it isn't even bothering your life too much just wait for it to stop coming at all by age, but if you want some 'quick' methods to get them to go away here you go..

Method 1:

Your going somewhere special in an hour, and you have got a pimple just that day - darn! There are ways to get rid of it though - quickly.

It's a good idea to have a 5% "Benzoyl Peroxide" cream at home (you can get it non-prescription at any pharmacy) and just apply a whole bunch to that spot and let it dry it up, and by the time your ready it should be dried up and hardly noticeable, then just apply some moisturizer and/or makeup and BAM, not there.

Method 2: Pop it! I know, i know - you heard it everywhere - popping causes scarring.. but not if you do it right and it's only every once in awhile in 'emergencys'.

1. Take a warm shower or bath to soften your skin.

2. Wash your face and remove all makeup.

3. Wash your hands to prevent spreading germs and infecting the pimple.

4. Sterilize a needle by running it through a flame (a dirty needle will cause an infection and maybe a bigger pimple).

5.Gently prick the tip of the pimple with the needle.

6.Take a clean tissue or piece of toilet paper and wrap it around your index fingers.

7.Gently apply pressure to the sides of the pimple to ease out the pus. Stop when blood or clear fluid comes out.

Conclusion

You dont have too much to worry about, to prevent future breakouts just use a good daily facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer and use the emergency steps above if needed.

(B) Little

Please review the steps above, as your acne is very similar, we will just add one more step.

Step 1 Buy organic carrots and cellery, put them through a juicer and drink a cup of it daily - disgusting, yes - but it will do wonders for your skin which will speed up the process of getting rid of your acne.

Conclusion

Your acne could simply be worse from stress, poor diet, and poor cleansing habbits.

Try going for a walk daily out on the sun, cleanse, tone, and moisturize in the morning and at night. And try eating a healthier diet. Some very light acne creams could also come usefull.

© Mild

Step 1

Try proactive - I'll admit right here, the proactive cream is nothing but an expencive bottle of benzoyl peroxide.. but the cleanser, mask, toner, and moisturizer that come with it are quite good and together will rid you of your acne.

If you can't afford it go to your local pharmacy and purchase 2.5% - 5% benzoyl peroxide and put it on the affected area in the morning and evening - dont forget cleansing and use an oil free moiturizer also.

Step 2

Read all the steps above for very little and little acne, as they will all be very helpful.

Step 3

Benzoyl peroxide not working or are you allergic to it? salicylic acid is also an effective treatment.

Step 4

Buy organic carrots and cellery, put them through a juicer and drink a cup of it daily - disgusting, yes - but it will do wonders for your skin which will speed up the process of getting rid of your acne.

Conclusion

The above steps should work, if not go to your doctor and he can prescribe you a prescription that can quickly remove that small amount of acne thats bringing you hell - if not, read on..

(D) Medium

To be quite honest, it's the same as mild just in more spots - read above.

A dermatologist can also be very helpful to you.

Read on...

(E) Serious

Ok your acne is serious, face it - you need a whole different plan and a whole new system to fight it off. All of the above steps are helpful but you need even more tips..

Step 1

Acne getaway is an AWESOME product that will heal your skin naturaly, it's an award winning chinese acne product you can order from anywhere at

http://www.quickacneremedy.com/

That alone will not heal it, but it will do a fair amount of work..

Step 2

yep, you heard me, benzoyl peroxide again - it's one of the best acne 'cures' - try getting a prescription benzoyl peroxide acne cream, along with a great cleanser, and moisturizer.

Step 3

Take a hot bath up to 2 times a day, it will open up your pores and it will speed up the process.

Also SWEAT - go to a sauna, run, anything - it works great and emidietly cleanse your face after.

Step 4

You simply need a dermatologist, if all else fails get on to ACCUTANE - it is one of the most effective medications, and it is worth the side effects that are possible.

Quick Helpful tips for all acne types

Also rated out of 100 on how helpful they are GENERALY speaking alone.

1) Benzoyl Peroxide (proactive,GP gel,etc.) - 85/100

2) Acutane - 92/100

3) Herbal Applications (Vitamin E, Aloe Vera etc.) - 40/100

4) NATURAL Cleansers (tea tree oil etc.) - 22/100

5) Man-Made Cleaners (neutrogina etc.) - 20/100

6) Fruit & Vegtable rich diet - 15/100

7) Excersize, sweat, then wash face. - 21/100

8) Washing your face just with water - 6/100

9) Prescription Creams - 75/100

10) Antibiotics - 25/100

11) Take fresh organic carrots and cellery and juice them and drink a cup daily - 40/100

12) Clay Masks - 25/100

13) Get some fresh air and go in the sun daily - 30/100

14) Use oil free moisturizers - 30/100

15) Wash your face twice a day - 40/100

16) Dont be stressed, be happy - 16/100

17) Go tanning - 5/100

18) Take a nice warm bath and wash your hair daily (try putting up water purifiers because tap water is filled with clourine and flouride= BAD) - 35/100

19) Keep your house, clothes, pillow, and blankets nice and clean. 10/100

20) Wait it out (meaning wait till you get into your mid twenties) - 50/100

21) Drink LOTS of pure water (NOT tap water) - 50/100

22) Birth Control Pills (for girls) - 68/100

23) Zinc And Vitamin E tablets - 40/100

Best & Easiest Combination

Best Easiest COMBINATION treatment

1) Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5% - 5%)

2) Fruit & Vegtable rich diet

3) Excersize, sweat, then wash face.

4) Clay Masks once a week

5) Get some fresh air and go in the sun daily

6) Take a nice warm bath and wash your hair daily (try putting up water purifiers because tap water is filled with clourine and flouride= BAD)

7) Keep your house, clothes, pillow, and blankets nice and clean.

8) Drink LOTS of pure water

http://www.quickacneremedy.com/natural-acne-treatment/

A great amount of articles to help you with a whole lot of skin problems

http://www.acneguide.com

Another fairly good website

http://www.acnehelper.com/

This website I love, I prefer it from all of the ones above, it has some great straight forward tips..

BP sux

Its like water for my skin.

Ive tryed a 10% BP and without using a moisturizer i didnt have dry skin.

The hting is i dont have oily skin either.

It kinda helps for whitehead but for my seriosu but noscystic acne, it does NOTHING.

I have to disagree with the proactive pat. The only worthwhile part of proactive may be the BP. The wash I find too irritating, and the toner and mask aren't worth the price you are paying for proactive IMO.