Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bob101

Neutrogena Visibly Refined Pore Refining Moisturi

Has anyone tried Neutrogena Visibly Refined Pore Refining Moisturiser, looks pretty darn expensive, heres the Info (It sounds a bit like the Eucerin one they have in america)

Neutrogena Pore Refiningâ„¢ Cream SPF 15 is a daily moisturizer that visibly reduces the appearance of pores for smooth, even-looking skin. It also helps prevent future sun damage.

A breakthrough stabilized formula, it works continuously to make pores look smaller. Retinol, the purest form of Vitamin A, works deep within skin’s surface. It visibly reduces the appearance and size of pores and refines skin’s texture. Alpha-Hydroxy Acid eliminates dull surface skin that can make skin look rough and uneven. Parsol 1789ý protects skin from UVA raysâ€â€which cause premature signs of aging, and UVB raysâ€â€which cause sunburn.

Skin is smoother, more even  in just two weeks.

* Oil-free

* Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

* Hypo-allergenic

* Alcohol-free

* Patent pending formula

30 ml SPF 15 | £2.50 per 10 ml

Now £7.49 (Was £9.99)

Has anyone tried Neutrogena Visibly Refined Pore Refining Moisturiser, looks pretty darn expensive, heres the Info (It sounds a bit like the Eucerin one they have in america)

Has anyone tried it?

Yea but thats the ucerin with Urea over here, smells a little odd to me and its not non-comedgenic or that thingymabob i need!

Guest Keeley

I love that neutrogena moisturiser biggrin.gif