Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucky girl

What happens if you miss days ???

hi guys - in a big panic!!!

It's Friday afternoon and i just went to grab my script to renew Roaccutane as I only have enough for todays dose. Anyway, I CAN"T FIND IT!!!! I called my derm to see if she can reissue me one and I could pick it up but she is not there until Tuesday!!! That will be 3 days without it. I am so pissed off. I have been getting great results so far and I am worried that this may make my skin break out. I am on 40 mg a day and also use eryacne and take Diane. I am wondering whether to take 20 mg today and 20 tomorrow so that at least it is only 2 days without any in my system.

What do you all thik and had this happened to anyone else. Thanks

It shouldn’t be a problem, spread out the dose and it will be fine. I´m on the same dose as you are, and I have missed a day or two but nothing happened to me

I agree with spreading out the doses just to keep some in your system. We are only talking about 3 days, not 3 weeks!

Just go to 20mgs a day to cover the time and back to 40 when you pick up the prescription. You will be fine.

Hi I was in hospital on monday for a operation and missed 3 days also. Im back to my usual dose now 60 mg day and im fine after missing 3 days so you should be ok. I had no breakout either dont think you will get a breakout for missing 3 days.