Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iceboi

Retin-A 0.05% Any results?

Just found about 5 tubes of this in my drawer.... Had this product for a loooong time ever since it was prescribed for me but haven't used it as of yet!!

Has anyone used this product before and seen any results?

its the Tretinoin Cream 0.05%

Let me know

Thanks

Also i have 5 tubes and they expiry dates at July 2005

If anyone wants a tube let me know but you have to know about this product before using it and also if you were presrcibed this from the doctor and can't afford you can get it from me!!

I will only Charge a shipping price and little extra for myself but no more than $10 each for this is my offer if anyone;s willing!!

Each is 30g

Thanks

in England we don't have to pay for our prescriptions, so you can fucking shove it, you money grabbing happyflowers.

you said that you'll charge, "a little extra" for yourself.

i bet that you are the type of person who asks for money when someone asks him for a cigarette. you sad happyflowers, i hope you die of cancer.

in England we don't have to pay for our prescriptions, so you can fucking shove it, you money grabbing happyflowers.

you said that you'll charge, "a little extra" for yourself. 

i bet that you are the type of person who asks for money when someone asks him for a cigarette.  you sad happyflowers, i hope you die of cancer.

LOLS!!

Yes i did pay about $30 for each tube so i do need some money back but nonetheless i returned these tubes back to the doctor for new ones and better product so i guess im keep ing it!!

Didn't want to offend anyone about this post......