Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raylene319

Pimple that won't heal under the skin

sad.gif I have had this pimple since last thursday on my face and its starting to crust underneath the skin but it's still red and there's a bump under the skin. I don't want to squeeze it cause it will get worse. I have been using Johnson & Johnson continuous clear acne wash and at night their persa gel 5%. It's driving me crazy cause it's red and all infected looking any suggestions of what i should do? Thanks alot!

those suck. if i get it right, you mean it's like a little knot under the skin that won't go away ?

i have those, too. i used to have only small whites and stuff, but one one year ago or so my acne got worse and now i have a dozen of those knots. i tried everything and visited 3 docs. nothing works sad.gif . the only thing that works for me is to put some ice on it. it makes them shrink a bit, but they're still there. i still have the first knot i got one year ago. it comes back again and again sad.gif .