Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

Help With Products

I have a bit of a weird situation here, i started using just water on my face, i tried it for about 4 or so days and noticed less dry skin and my face was less greasy too, well i went out and bought some facial wash gel before i was using a soap bar, i used it today for the first time and i think i have more dry skin again and my face well 1 hour after washing its greasy again, what do you people on here suggest just using water for now on,? would that be enough too fight dirt etc.?

Oil isn't water soluble, so by only rinsing your face, there is no way to get all the "old" facial oil off, and the dirt and grime that could be imbedded in that old oil, is trapped there since water cannot get to it to rinse it off. Personally, I would not use only water, it just doesn't clean, especially with oily skin. There is at least one person in one of the other forums using only water, but I still don't think that persons skin is clear.

If you are going to give the Regimen an honest try, choose an approved cleanser to use with the bp and moisturizer.

Good luck.

I'm not gonna use just water, i'm just not gonna use a cleanser as that makes me more oily and i have more dry skin with that, i'm gonna rinse with water + bp + moisturise if needed.

I understood that is what you meant. But I still think you will have better results washing your face with a cleanser or bar. But if you choose to only rinse, please keep us updated on how it is all going. Is your skin adjusting to the bp okay?