Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've recently been taking a multivitamin with 225 MCG (150% daily value) of iodine in it and i've been breaking out for the past week. SERIOUSLY! I was wonderin if anyone knows anything about iodine. I've read it's bad for skin, but any personal stories? Share, It would be great!

well, why do people take tons of B5? that's certainly above the daily value. why do people "overload" on vit c when they're sick?

i'm not saying that iodine helps. I didn't know the multivitamin had so much iodine in it to begin with. So take your rhetorical questions elsewhere, because i definitely don't respect them.

i just need advice and opinions.

well, why do people take tons of B5?  that's certainly above the daily value.  why do people "overload" on vit c when they're sick?

i'm not saying that iodine helps.  I didn't know the multivitamin had so much iodine in it to begin with.  So take your rhetorical questions elsewhere, because i definitely don't respect them.

i just need advice and opinions.

you know how they claim they have no direct evidence connecting diet to acne? iodine is the one thing that's confirmed causes acne. internally. but, i've heard that iodine topically on a pimple kills it. my grandmother told my father that, but i'm too scared to try it cuz i'm using other things.

Lol one thing to rememeber is that if you are going to put iodine or betadean on your face it comes out yellow and stays yellow biggrin.gif so dont go putting it on before you go to work/school or anything lol.gif

Lol one thing to rememeber is that if you are going to put iodine or betadean on your face it comes out yellow and stays yellow  biggrin.gif  so dont go putting it on before you go to work/school or anything  lol.gif