Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Erised

wtf is wronmg with these people

who in the world would come here and insult people? Or someone from this forum think they're extra hot and think they have a right to insult others?

Fuck I felt so confident today. Now I feel like shit.

I started shaking when I saw it.

who in the world would come here and insult people? Or someone from this forum think they're extra hot and think they have a right to insult others?

Fuck I felt so confident today. Now I feel like shit.

I started shaking when I saw it.

I don't want to care but I can't help it. They insulted me in my gallery in a couple of pictures..

"accutane week 2"

and

"me at school.. lame pic"

I know that it's only ope person but, as someone here has said before, no matter how many positive compliments you get, one negative would ruin it all.

What a dick! If that's what makes him feel better about himself I feel sorry for him. What kinda pictures do people expect to see in the acne.org gallery?!? He/she/it shouldn't even be here if they're going to make comments like that. Every negative comment does hurt, especially when you are in such a vulnerable position. Try to blow it off, you are making progress and doing the best you can. It takes a lot of guts to take pictures of your acne, that's more than he did. Let the ignorant run around and do their thing, letting them know it gets to you just fuels them.

What a dick!  If that's what makes him feel better about himself I feel sorry for him.  What kinda pictures do people expect to see in the acne.org gallery?!?  He/she/it shouldn't even be here if they're going to make comments like that.  Every negative comment does hurt, especially when you are in such a vulnerable position.  Try to blow it off, you are making progress and doing the best you can.  It takes a lot of guts to take pictures of your acne, that's more than he did.  Let the ignorant run around and do their thing, letting them know it gets to you just fuels them.

hey you look cute in your pictures. Don't let one person bring you down when there are atleast 10 times or 100 times that amount trying to bring you up. If its any consolation we love ya eusa_angel.gif

that guy was just lookin for his own stupid way of fun and knew where it would hit you hard

Guest Anubis

I am sorry people are jerks!!! You are very beautiful ( and your baby sister too!!)...don't let it get you down!!! In my opinion....if a MOD reads this.....guests should not be allowed to post in the gallery area.....they are not allowed anywhere else (except announcements area)because of spam, I guess...they should not be allowed to talk shit in the gallery either!

Guest OrangeFlower

i can understand getting upset at rude behavior even though its only the internet

you have pretty green eyes-dont let these people get you down.

I hope that the Accutane will work soon and you will have great skin again!

biggrin.gif

best wishes

I am sorry people are jerks!!! You are very beautiful ( and your baby sister too!!)...don't let it get you down!!! In my opinion....if a MOD reads this.....guests should not be allowed to post in the gallery area.....they are not allowed anywhere else (except announcements area)because of spam, I guess...they should not be allowed to talk shit in the gallery either!

I love you guys wub.gif

turnergirl, yeah delete it please smile.gif

isn't there a way to track that guests' IP? I know some people who cracked computers of jerks like that. If I knew IP I could ask them...

but it's not like someone's going to tell me smile.gif

I love you guys  wub.gif

turnergirl, yeah delete it please  smile.gif

isn't there a way to track that guests' IP? I know some people who cracked computers of jerks like that. If I knew IP I could ask them...

but it's not like someone's going to tell me smile.gif

zero- I thaught I,p numbers changed each time you log onto the net?

do mods see the ip addresses?

if you can then you would be able to find out this persons username (if they have one) I think you should tell zero who this person is.

zero- I thaught I,p numbers changed each time you log onto the net?

do mods see the ip addresses?

if you can then you would be able to find out this persons username (if they have one) I think you should tell zero who this person is.

were not all as rational as that especially since were already emotionally vulnerable

many thanks acne