Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kkhajavi

Seal and Heidi Klum

Seal has some of the most disfiguring scars that I think I have ever seen on a man's face yet he is still marrying arguably on of the most attractive women in the world.....makes you think

Seal has some of the most disfiguring scars that I think I have ever seen on a man's face yet he is still marrying arguably on of the most attractive women in the world.....makes you think

Money helps alot in the start.

I am not saying, he or other scarred rich people got married with a help of money, but it defenitely helps in the start not getting straight dumped when you try to hit some woman. It helps enough to get dates and 2nd dates.

Also dark skin abit helps to hide the shades. For white skinned people scars as deep as Seal has, would look much worse.

After you get to know someone, what is inside matters, but the sad fact is, in the start outer looks plays a big part, also thickness of your wallet, fame. Some things can compensate defects on other areas. (There is no difference between women and men in this, I think.)

This is just silly.

Danny Devito is short, bald and fat and believe me, he can have any model and young honey he wants because he is wealthy, famous and powerful in hollywood.

I can assure all of you, if seal was not talented, famous and rich, Heidi Klum wouldnt let him clean her pool. And if he DID clean her pool looking exactly like he does, she wouldnt even look twice at him or consider him for marriage.

So go pick some other average joe with scars and show me which model or celebrity he is dating....

Im waiting.

I've always found Seal to be incredibly attractive, especially in the video of Kiss From a Rose, I mean really attractive. His overall look is great. Also, whoever said darker skin doesn't look as bad when scarred is right. If I was a supermodel, I would marry him!

This is just silly.

Danny Devito is short, bald and fat and believe me, he can have any model and young honey he wants because he is wealthy, famous and powerful in hollywood.

I can assure all of you, if seal was not talented, famous and rich, Heidi Klum wouldnt let him clean her pool.  And if he DID clean her pool looking exactly like he does, she wouldnt even look twice at him or consider him for marriage.

So go pick some other average joe with scars and show me which model or celebrity he is dating....

Im waiting.

seal probably has the worst acne scars ever, they are visible even form far away , and even if he has cover up on. thats amazing he marrying that girl. but still hes famous, and a good singer. for the avergage joe its gonna be tough to get a girl with seals scarring much less a hot girl.

You guys forget that chicks dig scars... its alright for guys to have scars... I dont know many girls that like their men looking like 12 yearold adults... scars give character and diversifies the world evenmore... People kick people when they are already down... so if you're acting like a victim... people are going to treat you that way... I know from experience... just accept it... its better that way... im happy...you should be too...

I've always wondered do you think Larry the Cable Guy (blue comedy tour) gets girls?? The guy is overweight and always looks dirty and his comedy is grotesque but he does have that fame and money thing going for sure. Just a thought that crossed my mind...

This is just silly.

I can assure all of you, if seal was not talented, famous and rich, Heidi Klum wouldnt let him clean her pool.  And if he DID clean her pool looking exactly like he does, she wouldnt even look twice at him or consider him for marriage.

Im waiting.

seal probably has the worst acne scars ever, they are visible even form far away , and even if he has cover up on. thats amazing he marrying that girl. but  still hes famous, and a good singer. for the avergage joe its gonna be tough to get a girl with seals scarring much less a hot girl.

You guys forget that chicks dig scars... its alright for guys to have scars... I dont know many girls that like their men looking like 12 yearold adults... scars give character and diversifies the world evenmore... People kick people when they are already down... so if you're acting like a victim... people are going to treat you that way... I know from experience... just accept it... its better that way... im happy...you should be too...

I met Heidi Klum 2 yrs ago and she was, shockingly, not that great looking! Like her hair was limp and sticking to her head, no makeup, hideous outfit that involved cheetah print, it was strange.