Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have squeezed blackheads in the past and they often refill again, forming new blackheads and sometimes even cause whitheads because of the irritation.

Anyone find squeezing those blackhead comedones tempting? They squeeze out like hard gelatin grains.

It's bad to squeeze but it's SOOOO FUN!!!!!

Guest <*>

I love squeezing black heads!!! but it is better to leave them alone as they don't even bother me. you can only see them if you're a cupple of cm's away.

I use Gentle Facial Buff - a peeling, which makes my blackheads smaller. But sometimes I can't stop myself from squeezing them either (it's so fun :-)).

its only fun whilst youre doing it, cause you feel some kinda strange achievment when they come out, like youre expelling youre badness, but then afterwards, youre face looks like crap, and its all red and looks a mess, so that puts me off doing it most of the time. the only time I give in, is when their really big blackheads, I hardly pick them as blackheads are the least annoying type of spot to me.

yeah, it's like a secret pastime of mine. I get out the magnified mirror and sit at my desk with a bright light and squish my nose so they stick out a bit and try to pull them out with tweezers... I know, it's weird...