Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keisha

Tips to make youself hotter with acne

Hey peeps, I know our motive is to get rid of acne, red marks and scars but it can be a long process. I know most of us feel like shit having to live with these flaws. But I've come to the realization that you can still look good with acne by trying to improve on your other feature. I know it can be difficult to feel sexy with acne but you gotta try.

The other day I saw a girl with acne who was average looking but she was dressed very nice, her hair was radient with her highlights, her makeup matched her face, her body looked fit and her posture was erect. Even thought she has moderate acne, that was not the first thing I noticed about her, because everything else looked quite nice. I've also seen alot of guys with pimples that still look good and get lots of girls. And for guys, acne is not as bad for them as for girls from what I've seen. It's more acceptable for guys to have acne. I've seen guys with acne who has nice body from workiing out that attract alot of girls.

Ok Here are the tips and I'm going to try them out myself.

Girls:

-get a sexy haircut and hair color (I noticed even clear skin girls with bad hair can look bad, so hair is very important)

- buy some sexy new clothes for the summer that flatters your body (don't always stick to wearing white or black, try other colors as well)

- Work out at least 3 times a week to tone your body (sexy body means alot of clothes look good on you so atleast if u don't have nice skin, u can still have nice body)

- if you have bad teeth, do something about it, f**k up smile = ugly face (get braces, whiten it, or clean it)

- Fix your posture and the way you carry yourself (it will make you look confident which will draw more people to you)

- Eat healthy and try to sleep early (even if you don't have nice skin, you can say that your body is healthy which is way more important anyway)

FOR GUYS:

- please please go to the gym and work out ( i dont mean get a bulky muscles but keep yourself fit and tone)

- get a new, clean cut ( it may be expensive to go to a good salon but if you wanna look good you gotta pay the price) no offense but some of you guys on this forum need a new hair style hehe

- shaving your face hair or trimming your hair neatly on your face can make you look more attractive than a scruffy untamed look

- and once gain fix your posture, eat healthy and sleep well

I know most of the tips I gave, cost money but that's better than trying out every acne product that doesn't work.

gotta work on that body thing lol.

but my hair is hopeless. and i get lazy on putting makeup.

ah well - i don't really need boys right now i'll start making myself attractive when i feel like i'm ready to date again.

oh wow ! thanks for that motivating post. i have actually just been letting my body go since i got acnen - and i have always been a excersizer. i guess i thougth . oh well with ugly skin who cares0 but your totally right ! i should work on it now l. thanks!!! *HUGS*

for the ladies--good make-up which leads to self confidence which leads to HOT. plus, i find that a good hair day will make up for a multitude of sins. biggrin.gif

basically, if you think and act like you're the shit, then people will believe it, too. sounds corny, but hey, it explains why average-looking people sometimes get all the guys (or girls, or BOTH!). cool.gif

Guest OrangeFlower

yeah, experiment with your hairstyle

when my hair is looking good

i feel so much better

eusa_dance.gif

i think a good tip is to not squeeze in the morning then your zits don't look red and sore all day.

for the ladies--good make-up which leads to self confidence which leads to HOT.  basically, if you think and act like you're the shit, then people will believe it, too.  sounds corny, but hey, it explains why average-looking people sometimes get all the guys (or girls, or BOTH!).  cool.gif

exersising eh........what about if you're on accutane? o.O I could do exersises that don't put pressure on the lower back. So I can't get sext abs or anything sad.gif

i dont think that i can tone myself so much to draw people away from my acne.

anyways here's my girl checklist

Comforting smile

Tone body(cmonnnnnn, you girls wouldnt want a flabby partner either...plus... its for health reasons eusa_whistle.gifeusa_whistle.gif )

and no strange hairs. Like.... when you stretch your arms out, the last thing a guy wants to see is hair on your belly.

also personality and blah blah

i dont think that i can tone myself so much to draw people away from my acne.

anyways here's my girl checklist

Comforting smile

Tone body(cmonnnnnn, you girls wouldnt want a flabby partner either...plus... its for health reasons  eusa_whistle.gif  eusa_whistle.gif )

and no strange hairs. Like.... when you stretch your arms out, the last thing a guy wants to see is hair on your belly.

also personality and blah blah

She meant the belly hair, after being shaved, would become LIKE leg hair, in that it would be darker and coarser.

in need to fix ALL the things listed in order to be attractive according to the post and it puzzles me because i find some girls looking at me and i always thought i was hot, but i guess im just scruffy looking and they watch me like a car accident.

Im not being sarcastic either, i do look pretty messed up now that i look at my self seriously....thanks for the tips. Especially the posture thing..i hunch over WAY to much!

exersising eh........what about if you're on accutane? o.O I could do exersises that don't put pressure on the lower back. So I can't get sext abs or anything sad.gif

FOR GUYS:

- shaving your face hair or trimming your hair neatly on your face can make you look more attractive than a scruffy untamed look

Nothing wrong with the scruffy untamed look, I don't want to look like a double-glazing/insurance salesman.

biggrin.gif

oh wow ! thanks for that motivating post. i have actually just been letting my body go since i got acnen - and i have always been a excersizer. i guess i thougth . oh well with ugly skin who cares0 but your totally right ! i should work on it now l. thanks!!! *HUGS*

Just started going to gym and feeling great.I can't have my hair too short bcause I use it to hide some of my scars eusa_shifty.gif Otherwise,I can use most of these tips,thanx smile.gif

Just started going to gym and feeling great.I can't have my hair too short bcause I use it to hide some of my scars eusa_shifty.gif Otherwise,I can use most of these tips,thanx smile.gif

I agree.

And take it from a guy...when we see a girl, there are numerous body parts we look at before even noticing how clear the girl's face is. So work on those other places and you'll be fine. smile.gif

And for guys its all about clothes and how you carry yourself. Both can be improved fairly easily.