Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
presrox

Neosporin works? a little...

anyone had success with applying Neosporin on red marks and zits? ive been trying it lately putting it all over my face before bed...i know there have been past posts about it but has it really worked for anyone? also i heard that if you use it for too long the bacteria become resistant or something but how long does that take? hopefully it takes awhile to become resistant because then it'll never work again right?

i've read some posts about people trying neosporin so when i was in the drug store yesterday, i decided to take a look. it has the right anti bacterial ingredients, but it also contains waxes and castor oil and cocoa butter -- all of which are highly comedogenic substances.

i decided not to try.

be careful!

i bought the + pain relief one...it doesnt have all that crap (the oils and waxes) it only has a petroleum base thats it...

I just put on the pain relief one with the petroleum base. I also had the pain relief one with the waxes and everything but that is because it is a creme form. So there are the two different forms. I hope it works for my redmarks/light scaring

any luck yet? i really think its helping but i also think its breaking me out a little...