Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well its been 2 months since i started taking 10g of b5 along with b-complex and biotin. I've been taking b5 for 3 months, but the first month i didnt take more than 5g. So I'm starting to cut down and will probably stop all together within the next two weeks. I wish it had worked becuase my face is so oily, but i guess it doesnt work for everyone. Time to try something else. Also I've begun to have sharp chest pain, and am wondering if this is related to the b5. It's not constant, only lasts for maybe 2 seconds. But it is annoying.

yah u right b5 dun work for everyone.. didnt work for me too.. took like 2months with no effect but stomach aches...

b5 worked for me, I had moderate acne but everyday would have new pimples..I tried pretty much everything with no luck....I had been taking BP with herbal logix and had great results but they didnt last....so I came on this board after taking a break and read all the people who tried B5...and checked out other boards...I have been taking b5 for 2-3 months and am 99% clear. I noticed results within the first week that my face wasnt as oily. I also use b complex, multi vitmain and use a glycolic peel once a week!

This is the only product that I am confident that will keep me clear, I havent had side effects to taking a high dosage so I guess I am lucky!

Sorry to hear that B5 didn't work for you. It has pretty much been a miracle for me. This is my third time around using B5, this is due to my own stupidity. I stopped taking B5 twice because I was completely clear. I get pissed of thinking of how much pain and suffering I could've prevented.

I am now soon on my fourth month of this B5 cure, and currently have one pimple apposed to having between 5-10 before I took the B5. I also had a lot of red marks, but since I've been using AHA lotion morning and evening, these have rapidly vanished.

I'm now struggling with trying to get rid of some very shallow rolling scars on my left cheek, where my worst break outs have been this past year.

B5 has been my miracle cure for sure. If I hadn't done this I don't dare to think what my life would be like.

I'm prepared to be on B5 as long as necessary

Well I'm glad to hear it worked for some people. I wasn't really taking b5 to clear up my acne, rather to help stop oil production. My face is about 95% clear right now because of botchla's regime. I did find something to help with oil, it's called clinac oc, but its pretty expensive. Its like a lotion that you put on ur face and it soaks up the oil throughout the day. It works great, but I'm a guy and it sort of leaves this wierd matted look, as if I was wearing makeup. I only use it on my nose because my nose has really large pores and oil just seeps out of them.